Job Description For Casual Guest Experience Expert - London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Job Number 22134684
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, 128 King Henry's Road, London, London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Explore our very big world
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there's no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. Joining us, you'll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. You'll find a place where your personality and ideas are appreciated just as much as the work you do. And you'll grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family.
The impact you'll make
First impressions are everything. And you'll set the tone for every guest's stay. With a genuinely warm welcome, you'll be ready with answers to any questions and happy to offer information about hotel services, facilities and the local area. Anything to help make their visit that bit more special. And, creating the smoothest check-out experience, you'll make sure they leave us happy too.
What you'll do
What we're looking for
- Process guest check-ins, assigning rooms and activating room keys
- Co-ordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in and report any guest concerns
- Answer, respond to and process all guest calls, messages, questions or concerns
- Give guests information and directions regarding property and local areas of interest
- Process check-outs and resolving any disputed charges
- Process payments and room charges, as well as cashing guests' personal and traveller's cheques
- Confirm reservations and cancellations, running daily reports on the number of arrivals and departures
Perks you deserve
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
- The ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time across a work shift
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
You're welcomed here
- Team-spirited co-workers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.