Derby, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Casual Housekeeper
Job Number 22202953
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Delta Hotels Breadsall Priory Country Club, Moor Road, Derby, England, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Delta Hotels by Marriott Breadsall Priory Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
An exciting opportunity is available to start your Marriott journey in our Housekeeping team at this hotel where you can receive long term development and career opportunities.
Breadsall Priory is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the Derby.
Facilities of Breadsall Priory include our Cast Iron Bar and Grill, two golf courses a driving range and the Golf academy. There is our relaxing Spa with multiple treatment rooms, hairdressers and a fully equipped fitness centre.
The housekeeping teams at Marriott Hotels play a vital role in preparing rooms for guest arrivals and creating a lasting memory of comfort and cleanliness. Full training is provided to ensure that rooms are prepared to the appropriate standard. This includes the making of beds, folding of linens and cleaning of bathrooms.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, meals on duty and hotel discounts
Specific duties of Housekeepers
- Entering guest rooms should be entered following the appropriate procedure for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Maintaining the highest level of guest privacy and security as per the company standard
- Responding promptly to any other requests from guests or other departments.
- Carrying out checks that all appliances are present in the room and in working order, with desk items, furniture and appliances straightened, dusted and polished.
- Guest amenities and supplies in rooms should be replaced with clean items. These include dirty linens, room service items, bins and beverage stations.
- Walls and furnishings should be inspected for marks or damage which should then be removed or reported as necessary. Carpets vacuumed and any other floor care duties performed (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- At the end of each shift, carts should be replenished with supplies and transported to the assigned area.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels.