Food and Beverage Service
ESSEX, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Conference & Events Supervisor (Food & Beverage)
Job Number 22135441
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel, Old Shire Lane, ESSEX, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel are now recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Conference & Events Supervisor (Food & Beverage) to join our Food & Beverage Team.
What you will do
As a Conference & Events Supervisor (Food & Beverage) you will be responsible for:
What we're looking for
- Act as a confident role model for all new team members whilst taking a hands on approach.
- Work with the team of talented Chefs to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Support the operations and supervise the running of the events
- Set up the banquet and meeting rooms in accordance with the guest requirements
- Assist Management in training, scheduling, evaluating, motivating and coaching employees
- Manage your Food & Beverage Outlet keeping it clean and food safe.
- Work within all Food & Beverage Outlets when needed
- Create a fantastic environment for customers and team members to relax and enjoy their time with us.
- Support the management team to deliver consistently high standards.
Perks you deserve
- A warm, people-orientated demeanor
- A team player attitude
- A proactive, problem solving approach to work
- Positive outlook and dependability
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" if the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our caliber, the Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel will offer you the following:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service
- Free meals on shift
- Free car parking
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning
- Training and development opportunities
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Discounted Leisure Club Membership
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food & Beverage, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.