Job Description For Demi Chef de Partie
Job Number 22164904
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Swindon Marriott Hotel, Pipers Way, Swindon, WILTSHIRE, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Swindon Marriott Hotel is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join the kitchen team!
We are looking for passionate chefs wanting to develop their skills at the world leading hospitality company. Swindon Marriott Hotel has picturesque views over the gardens and tennis courts and a range of amenities including: Cast Iron Bar & Grill, our signature restaurant, a fitness centre, an indoor swimming pool, as well as a steam room and sauna. Our modern hotel also offers a pillarless ballroom, an enchanting garden and nine meeting rooms, ideal for everything from social celebrations to corporate meetings.
In addition to the growing list of facilities, The Swindon Marriott Hotels provides exceptional, personal, and friendly service whilst catering to a variety of guests. The hotel is located at the gateway to the Cotswolds and is conveniently situated close to the historic Old Town, the Swindon train station, Swindon Designer Outlet and the Steam Museum, as well as popular destinations like Bath, Oxford and Stonehenge, firmly establishing itself as a leading brand within the area.
Whether you have a growing passion for banquet dining or love the buzz of a busy breakfast service, there is plenty of opportunity at Swindon Marriott Hotel to refine your skills!
As the Demi Chef de Partie you will...
- Follow menu specifications to cook mouth-watering dishes for hungry guests
- Maintain the high standards of cleanliness, food labelling and storage
- Be able to pick up overtime during peak times
- Embrace the Marriott Culture
A successful Demi Chef de Partie is someone who...
- Enjoys the fast-paced kitchen environment
- Is a team player
- Can communicate clearly (verbal, listening, writing)
- Is proactive and reliable
In return for your hard work, the Demi Chef de Partie will receive...
- Discounted stays at over 8,000 hotels worldwide!
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free use of Leisure Club facilities
- Wellness and mental health programmes
- 20 Holiday days, increasing with length of service
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Company sick pay after 6 months of service
- World class training and development
- Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Half price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops and discount in Swindon Designer Outlet
- Staff parties
- Free meal on shift
- Free car parking
- Service awards and recognition gifts
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.