Sales and Marketing-PR
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Digital Marketing Executive
Job Number 22203453
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur, 2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the execution of regional digital marketing programs including social media, website and online advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that drive customer acquisition, maximise revenue and improve retention.
- Reporting on digital campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media engagement and email campaigns.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and implement these new technologies to enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Ensuring all OTA and all online contents are in line with Hotel offerings.
- Assisting in handling contact with all media including creation and execution of a year round marketing plan.
- Responsible for recording media impression target for Hotel.
- To support and subsequent events and media exposure
- Updating OTA and online contents.
- Ensuring all guest feedback on OTA, Google, Trip Advisor and relevant platforms are responded within 24 hours.
- Create and run campaigns for Hotel social media platforms.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Be the brand ambassador of the hotel, ensure all materials comply with the brand standards and all creative follows the brand direction.
- Preferably with diploma or degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar capacity.
- Good command of spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia an advantage
- Warm, friendly and pleasant with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Self-motivated and strive for excellence.
- Innovative, creative, proactive, forward thinking, details oriented, passionate, enthusiastic, competitive spirit and team player.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We're looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.