Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director, Security Engineering - Identity & Access Management
Posting Date May 12, 2022
Job Number 22071353
Job Category Information Technology
Location Marriott International HQ, 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Identify IAM business, technical, security, and regulatory requirements, and communicate the requirements with stakeholders.
- Identify the IAM objectives, scopes, and impacts for the organization.
- Develop IAM architectures, processes, and system integrations according to IAM methodologies, to fulfill security, integration, reliability, scalability, and regulatory requirements.
- Create and communicate IAM detailed designs with stakeholders.
- Lead the IAM engineering team, service providers, and consultants to build, test, and deploy IAM systems and processes.
- Provide guidance on supporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting IAM systems and processes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IAM systems and processes, identify opportunities for improvements, and lead improvement efforts.
- Assess new IAM technologies and industrial best practices, provide guidance and advice to leadership and stakeholders on IAM technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Develop, review and approve IAM project plans. Provide cost advice for IAM projects.
- Telecommuting up to 2 days a week.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 7 years of information technology leadership experience. Prior experience must include:
5 years of experience with each of the following:
- Enterprise directory technologies (i.e. IBM or Radiant Logic directory solutions);
- Identity management / Identity governance and administration (IGA) technologies (i.e. IBM or Savyint IGA solutions);
- Web Access Management (WAM) technologies (i.e. IBM or Ping WAM solutions); and,
- Identity and access management architecture, methodology, process, and system integration.
3 years of experience with each of the following:
- Leading an information security organization; and Direct management of cross functional, sourced, or matrixed teams.
1 year of experience with each of the following:
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) technologies (i.e. Thycotic PAM solution); and, AWS cloud technologies.
This position requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment, subject to applicable law. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation request is received and approved.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.