Food and Beverage Service
Lake Mary, United States
Job Role :
Catering Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Franchised Catering Sales Manager
Job Number 22134805
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, 1501 International Parkway, Lake Mary, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pinnacle Hotel Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- To sell catering/meeting/events and service groups hosting functions at the Full Service Newly Renovated Orlando Marriott Lake Mary.
- To uphold overall service standards, and practice Marriott's four basic cornerstones of service.
- Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited University in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major, preferred; at least 2-3 years' experience in event management required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in a full-service hotel, Marriott preferred
- Individual must have excellent attention to detail, a substantial knowledge of Events Operations, strong leadership skills, highly organized and has already gained experience within a similar style property
- Adaptability - ability to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- Building Trust - ability to interact with other in an honest, fair, and respectful way, giving others confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization
- Communication - skilled at clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media; engaging the audience and helping them understand and retain the message
- Customer Focus- ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships; actively seeking information to understand and address customer's needs
- Planning & Organizing - skilled in establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Problem Solving/Decision Making - ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities, using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing solutions
- Build groups and maintain proper detailed event notes in CI/TY, (or Delphi or similar platform) to ensure proper tracing, and follow up with all aspects of event
This company is an equal opportunity employer.