Job Role :
Rooms Division Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Franchised Director of Rooms
Job Number 22135684
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Quito, Avenida Orellana 1172 y Avenida Amazonas, Quito, Ecuador, Ecuador VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Amazonas H.O.T., S.A. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Ensure goals are translated to the team regarding guest follow-up and productivity.
- Understand employee and guest satisfaction results and communicate game plans to address areas of need and build on strengths.
- Help ensure the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Lead by example by demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Help employees understand changing guest needs and expectations and exceed them.
- Follow the recovery plan and specific effort of the property.
- Post all guest/customer satisfaction results in a timely manner, including all guest satisfaction forms, comment cards, and guest letters.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Communicate/update all goals and results with employees.
- Hold semi-annual meetings with staff individually.
- Help/teach the team to schedule against guest targets and hours/room occupied.
- Perform hourly job duties as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service by being available/accessible to all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Respond in a timely manner to the request of the customer service department.
- Ensure all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
- Help perform the required annual quality audit with GM&RD.
- Ensure the implementation of a viable key control program.
- Understand financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data.
- Interview and assist in making hiring decisions.
- Receive hiring recommendations from team supervisors.
- Ensure orientations for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3rd level of University in Administrative careers with a specialization in Hotels and Restaurants.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the area of guest service, reception or related professional areas.
- 100% command of the English language.
- Experience in strategic planning of Hotel Operations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.