Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Full-Time Assistant Night Manager
Job Number 22135084
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Element Melbourne Richmond, 588 Swan Street, Melbourne, VICTORIA, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Element Richmond Melbourne is looking for an Assistant Night Manager to join the Front Office team on a Full-Time basis.
What we ask of you
- Guest relations or front office management experience
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanour
- A driver licence
- Personable communication skills
- Availability to work weekends and night shifts
- Energising motivation - its infectious - no job is too big or too small
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service - and the best in lifestyle
A desire to innovate and create. Our guests come to experience a life less ordinary. What you will do
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Lead the team to achieve measure KPIs
- Mentor and develop team members
- Proactively seek out solutions to guest problems
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure a seamless guest experience
- PMS management.
- Ensure BSA compliance and Marriott Culture is practiced in all areas.
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests.
- Influence the team and assist in progressing their career goals
- Be an expert on the hotel, know it inside and out to ensure our guests receive a mind blowing service experience.
- Safe and Security: Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Meet & connect with our guests and give them an experience beyond their expectations
- Offer intuitive service and understand their varied needs whether it be a business meal, date night.
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group
- Discounts on food & beverage
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy in and out of work
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Element, we believe that travelers deserve more than a place to stay. They need a place to thrive, where they can start every day fresh, focused, feeling alive. Whether they're stopping by for a few days or settling in for a few weeks, time away from home shouldn't mean time away from life. Our travelers recognize and appreciate our approachable, multidimensional staff, and we are energized by helping them find their own space in Element. We help our guests live life away as they do at home, no matter how long they stay. If you're an active optimist who doesn't second guess connecting with like-minded guests and creating a balanced space for yourself and those around you, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Element.