Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Full-Time Executive Concierge (M-Club Manager)
Job Number 22134310
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands, 15 Waterfront Way, Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands is looking for an Executive Concierge to join the Front Office team on a Full-Time basis.
What we are looking for
What you will do
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor
- Guest relations or front office experience
- Personable communication skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Energising motivation - its infectious - no job is too big or too small
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group
- Discounts on food & beverage across all our hotels
- The best hotel training opportunities produced independently by Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands and internationally recognised training programs by Marriott International
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.