Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant (Public Area)
Job Number 22203692
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, 320 Orchard Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Responsible for keeping hotel premises and restrooms in a clean, orderly and well-maintained condition.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sweeps, scrubs and mop floors. Polishes glass partitions and brass fixtures in areas as assigned by Senior Housekeepers.
- Vacuums carpets and upholstery using the appropriate machine attachments.
- Responsible for cleanliness of public area restrooms.
- Ensuring economical use while replenishing supplies into restrooms.
- Cleans all ashtrays and waste receptacles.
- Carries out correct procedure for rubbish disposal.
- Reports all defects to housekeeping office.
- Turn in all loss and found immediately to housekeeping office.
- Responsible for correct care and maintenance of all machinery issued.
- Responsible for tidy appearance of work trolleys.
- Carries out thorough cleaning or crash programme when assigned.
- Ensures substores are clean and orderly.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 1 year of public area cleaning experience
- Great teamwork skills
- Rotating shift basis, including weekends, Public Holiday & Night shift
- Able to start work within short notice period
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.