Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For HR Services Executive - Japan
Posting Date May 14, 2022
Job Number 22079663
Job Category Human Resources
Location Tokyo Area Office & CEC, Tokyu Land Corporation Ebisu Bldg 2F, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
SCOPE OF WORK
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Supports overall HR related matters such as hiring, reporting, payroll, benefits, tax, retirement plan, and compliance throughout the year.
- Planning & organizing the associate events
- Supports the effective operation of the office
- Office Administration
- Liaison with recruitment agencies and advertisement companies for recruiting associates, and post and keep updating the local web site.
- Administers work for new hires such as checking new applications, screening, arranging interviews, communicating with candidates.
- Communication with candidates and administrative work for new employees after passed the selection process.
- Internal communication for preparing new employees (EID, E-mail Address, Business Card, Desk, PC, Corporate Credit Card etc.)
- Prepares for Employee Handbook and other documentation for new hire.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation with HR Services Manager.
- Administrative work for new hires, such as social insurance application etc.for both Above Property and new opening hotels
- Prepares for monthly reports (headcount report, turn over report, accrual data etc.)
- Updates employee list and directory for Above Property.
- Updates work hours report (attendance record)
Attendance / Payroll / Tax Filing / Leave Management
- Payroll Vendor Management
- Manage whole payroll process under the supervision of HR Service Manager
- Sets up the payment of salary, bonus, inhabitant tax through internet banking
- Data updating and filing associates' leave request
- Verifies the documentation for attendance, overtime, etc.
- Updates personal changes information for payroll calculation
- Supports Inhabitant tax administrative work throughout the year.
- Supports administrative work for Tax Adjustment work (Nenmatsu Chosei) and Income Tax Filing (Kakutei Shinkoku) for Expat.
- Supports administrative work for those who are taking long leave (sick leave, maternity leave)
Occupational Health Committee
- Supports HR Service Manager to organize Occupational Health Committee
- Arrange documents/data for the meetings.
- Handles administrative work for benefit plan such as retirement plan, health insurance plan, life insurance etc.
- Track health check record.
- Manages recognition program
- Planning and taking initiative for associates' events & activities.
Supporting HR Service Manager
- Supports HR Service Manager for daily basis.
Communication with Associates
- Responding associates' inquiries and/or questions daily basis.
Office Administration / Management
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Handling companies' official stamps requests from hotels
- Arranges the official company record and certificate of company stamp
- Managing outgoing mails
- Managing / ordering drinks and snacks in pantry
- Communicating with the building management company as a point of contact
QUALIFICATION STANDARD Education:
- HR knowledge (especially knowledge of payroll and labor law )
- Communication Skills (Japanese & English)
- Take-Care Mind
- Rapport building skills
- Business manner skills
- Develops and maintains a proper filing system
- Professionalism / Ownership
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Associate Degree or above
- More than 3 years' experiences of HR work (especially Payroll, HR compliance etc.)
- Business English Skill
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.