Job Role :
Human Resources Administrator
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Human Resources Coordinator
Posting Date May 13, 2022
Job Number 22079072
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sheraton Manila Hotel, 80 Andrews Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines, Philippines VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We've been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you're a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.
To assist the Human Resources Officer and the HRM in maintaining positive internal and external relationships with both Associates and Managers. Provide a consistent high standard of administration and non-administration support to the Human Resources Department to support achievement of the business goals and strategies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the coordination and compilation of relevant recruitment information.
- Ensures that ID, uniform, locker, bank forms and nameplates are issued to all new hires (following the New Hire checklist)
- Coordinates with associates
- Assists with any Compensation and Benefits data compilation
- Benefits under SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and all other associates "rights" are understood and effectively communicated and administered where necessary to others
- Coordinates with the enrollment and loan applications of associates to these government agencies, SSS, Pag-ibig, Phil-Health & Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
Training and Development
- Coordinates the administration of all training nominations, training completion and attendance.
- Ensures that all trainings are updated to the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Provides support with Associate Trainings (e.g. In the Beginning-ITB)
- Assists with regular communication of all Associate Benefits on properties.
- Provides a sounding board for associates who may need to discuss personal issues, and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Assists with the organization of any associate events (e.g. Associate Sports Fest, Family day)
- Ensures that company events are well documented ( Photography & videography)
- Ensures that all resigned associate complete an exit interview and that details are complied to assist the hotel retention strategy.
Human Resources - department focus
- Assists with any process administration and the collation of data for relevant reports.
- Support with the administration of any payroll of HR information though Human Resources Information (HRIS)
Needs to be extremely efficient and professionally skilled in:
- Preparing documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Filing and forward tracing a variety of documents, appointments etc..
- Updating and distributing relevant information databases as required
- Processing incoming mail/hr related documents.
- Maintaining office supplies for the HR department by using the Material Control System (MC)
- Taking meeting minutes as requested.
- Attending investigatory meetings and provides an administration support to DHR/HRM by taking minutes.
- Budget control: raises purchase orders, log budget transactions, process department invoices, report monthly.
- Maintaining, collating and distributing all relevant HR documents or reports.
- Responding to various requests for help and information.
- Communicating with property associates to provide information and resolving challenges on behalf of those she/he reports to.
- Coordinating and handling all related memberships and incentive enrolments and ensuring they are current.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Ensure that all associate notice boards are up to date and accurate and that all necessary information is displayed.
- Complies with Marriott International and policies and procedures and local Hotel SOPs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the business need
The experience, skills and knowledge, and education/certification components of the Candidate Profile should be presented as preferences rather than requirements unless an individual would not be hired for the position without these. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for years of experience. Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience as HR Assistant
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Previous user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy of spelling and grammar, layout and content formation essential.
- Highly organized and efficient approach required
- Ability to manage varying needs and prioritizing to ensure best business results