Industry : Other Industry
Department : IT and Computers
Location : Doha, Qatar
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 02 Aug 2022
Job Role : Graphic Designer
Recruiter : Marriott International
Job Ref : HOZ41668
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-05
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Number 22031416
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Delta Hotels City Center Doha, Umm Arsaan Street, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations to drive hotel revenue.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 5 years experience in the customer service, call center operations, or related professional area.
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Graphics or a related field, or related major; 3 years experience in Computer Graphics or a related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Graphic Design Operations
• Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support.
• Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look
• Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
• Partners with Marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
• Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
• Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or Project team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
• Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
• Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
• Maintains project files and archives.
• Provides support for escalated support needs via telephone and email and ensures proper resolution of each, including direct contact with stakeholders when necessary. Responds to and handles problems and complaints.
• Manages the communication of trends via prepared reports to the appropriate personnel, as well as corporate headquarters and other service centers.
• Performs other reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels.