Job Description For Operation Administration Assistant (m/f/d)
Job Number 22165630
Job Category Administrative
Location Munich Marriott Hotel, Berliner Strasse 93, Munich, Bavaria, Germany VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Always the view
We want our guests to feel completely at ease with us at all times. However, this does not only depend on the teams that deal directly with the guest. It is also the quality of the work behind the scenes that keeps our company growing and improving. That everything runs smoothly and that we can offer our guests the best in everything - from hotel equipment to service.
As an organizational talent, you will support our Food & Beverage Service Manager Philipp in all administrative activities. Thus, we are well positioned to offer our guests an unforgettable stay in the future - again and again.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Operation Administration Assistant (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
This is what your day looks like:
After a thorough induction, the following tasks will be part of your daily routine:
What we wish from you:
- Processing and coordination of inquiries
- Booking of invoices
- Communication with other departments
- Preparation of reports and protocols
- Completing and checking all administrative tasks such as menu cards or buffet signage
- Carrying out and checking orders
What would you do with €250?
- Ideally completed professional training in the hotel industry and initial experience in the operational area desirable
- Good communication skills, sociability as well as a polite and professional appearance
- Organizational talent, reliability and sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, quick comprehension and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English
Our benefits are designed to help you get the most out of every day. That is why you get to choose an additional individual benefit based on your needs.
From fuel vouchers, a higher travel allowance, additional insurance to extra vacation days, there is plenty to choose from. * And what else we have for you:
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
- Permanent and secure employment contract
- An open and diverse working environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- Training and further education opportunities
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses, as well as anniversary and birthday gifts
- "TakeCare" program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Awards for special achievements such as "Employee of the Month" including corresponding compensation
- Worldwide discounts at all 8000+ Marriott International hotels, as well as 20% discounts at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars as well as at our Munich Marriott Hotels
In our team you have many opportunities to contribute your talent.
Apply now - we look forward to receiving your application! Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
80805 Munich Sabine Lambrecht
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830 [email protected]
* Individually selectable benefits are calculated on a pro-rata basis, taking into account the date of entry and working hours.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.