Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Part-Time Guest Service Agent
Job Number 22134183
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Element Melbourne Richmond, 588 Swan Street, Melbourne, VICTORIA, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Element Richmond Melbourne is looking for a Guest Service Agent to join the Front Office team on a Part-Time basis.
What we are looking for
What you will do
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor
- Availability to work weekends
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests.
- Warmly welcome & serve our guests.
- Be an expert on the hotel, know it inside and out to ensure our guests receive a dynamic service experience.
- Meet & connect with our guests and give them an experience beyond their expectations
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group
- Discounts on food & beverage across all our hotels
- The best hotel training opportunities produced independently by Element Richmond Melbourne and internationally recognised training programs by Marriott International
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Element, we believe that travelers deserve more than a place to stay. They need a place to thrive, where they can start every day fresh, focused, feeling alive. Whether they're stopping by for a few days or settling in for a few weeks, time away from home shouldn't mean time away from life. Our travelers recognize and appreciate our approachable, multidimensional staff, and we are energized by helping them find their own space in Element. We help our guests live life away as they do at home, no matter how long they stay. If you're an active optimist who doesn't second guess connecting with like-minded guests and creating a balanced space for yourself and those around you, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Element.