Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Part-Time Guest Service Agent
Job Number 22134259
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location AC Hotel Melbourne Southbank, 201 Normanby Road Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
AC Hotel by Marriott Melbourne Southbank is looking for a Guest Service Agent to join the team on a Part-Time basis.
This exciting new hotel provides an opportunity for the right candidate to lead and build the AC brand in Australia.
What we are looking for
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What you will do
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor
- Guest relations or front office experience
- Personable communication skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Energising motivation - its infectious - no job is too big or too small
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests.
- Warmly welcome & serve our guests.
- Be an expert on the hotel, know it inside and out to ensure our guests receive a dynamic service experience.
- Meet & connect with our guests and give them an experience beyond their expectations
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group
- Discounts on food & beverage across all our hotels
- The best hotel training opportunities produced independently by AC Hotel by Marriott Melbourne Southbank and internationally recognised training programs by Marriott International
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it's the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotels believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful. Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels. They feel connected to us through a shared concern for details. They enjoy feeling a part of our small, discrete, global tribe. In fact, the feeling of being among like-minded people is a significant part of the AC appeal.
We're looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with AC Hotels.