Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Payroll Master
Job Number 22202112
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach, 30 Beach Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Ensure accurate, up-to-date and timely payroll processing and payment of associates' salaries and benefits. Have a good understanding on the payroll policies and local statutory requirements. Managing the Hotel's payroll cost by providing relevant and accurate payroll information function leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reports and analyses.
Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for the full spectrum of payroll administration and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly payroll activities for full time associates and Casual Labour (bi weekly).
- Maintain the HR/Payroll information system (TimeSoft) and work with HR team to assure accurate and up-to-date employee data.
- Liaise with external vendors on system upgrade and trouble-shooting issues encountered.
- Continuous improvement to streamline payroll to meet business requirement.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure proper documentation for all advices given on payroll matters.
- Monthly payroll processing and CPF submission.
- To ensure all Casual Labour attendance records are properly completed and approved by the Head of Department.
- Ensure compliance to legislative requirements in payroll processing on CPF, Overtime, Income Tax etc.
- Statutory submission of IR21 for tax clearance of foreign employees, NS make-up pay, leave claims for maternity, paternity, childcare leave, etc
- Yearend Income Tax processing for all staff, verifying data, update benefits-in-kind and upload e-submission file for IR8E, Appendix 8A).
- Handle payroll audits with external auditors.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation of all the payroll and benefit related accounts to the general ledger, and prepare monthly headcount and staff movement reports.
- Any other Ad-hoc duties and project work as may be required.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.