Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Porter Valet
Job Number 22203508
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton Perth, 1 Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
About the Company
- Increased HIGA Award Rates
- Beautiful location on the Elizabeth Quay waterfront
- Training and Career Development opportunities within an international brand
- Discounts on hotel rooms and food and beverage within Marriott
- Discounts on retail venues around the location
- Recognition and wellbeing programs
- Marriott Life with the Works - Paid Birthday Leave, Sabbatical Leave, and Parental Leave
- Free Employee Meals
- Laundry Benefits
- Private Health Discount
Owned by multinational developer, Far East Consortium, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth is a prominent anchor point within Perth's Elizabeth Quay development. Sitting just 30 metres from the waterfront, the 205-room hotel occupies a 28-storey tower, which also includes a selection of impressive residential apartments. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, together with The Towers at Elizabeth Quay, an upscale residential development located beside the hotel, sits atop exclusive retail space, fine-dining experiences, and waterfront access. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth also offers guests world-class amenities, including four distinctive restaurants and bars. The hotel is also ideally positioned to accommodate conference and meeting space demand in the city with 2,000 square metres of conference space, including a spacious 572 square metres ballroom fitted with the latest AV technology. Other facilities at the hotel include a Fitness Centre, which offers a gym, spa, and outdoor infinity swimming pool, while an open-roof courtyard with tropical, landscaped gardens creates a resort feel in a bustling city. About the Role Duties
Skills & Experience
- Monitor and direct vehicle traffic on property to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
- Park and retrieve guest cars to and from designated areas.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Assist with loading/unloading, storage, retrieval and transportation of guest luggage to and from guest rooms.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol from Nationally Accredited Training provider (RSA)
- COVID Hygiene Certificate (from Australian Hotels Association)
- Unrestricted WA Driver's Licence
- Comprehensive knowledge of local area
- Passion for customer service
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through our selection process.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At more than 100 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.