Omaha, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Product Manager 2
Additional Information any NAD CEC
Job Number 22132982
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location CEC Omaha, 1818 North 90th Street, Omaha, Nebraska, United States VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Reporting to the Director, Product Management. The Product Manager II - CEC Contact Center Technology, supports the implementation and development of product roadmaps for designated technology products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of management and associates. He/she ensures high caliber customer satisfaction through the development and execution of technology solutions throughout the globe for Customer Engagement Centers.
Working under the direction of the Director, Product management, this position provides product expertise that supports the technology direction and execution of optimal business solutions supporting the contact center technology platforms. Additionally, this position will coordinate closely with selected vendor partners on the find, build and delivery of designated Contact Center Technologies.
A successful candidate possesses knowledge and experience, including industry trends and best practices for a specific product domain. He/she also demonstrates strong leadership and relationship skills, a background in information technology, infrastructure and contact center experience as well as department and organizational leadership experience. Familiarity infrastructure, technology (hardware, software & telecommunications) and P&L budgeting, is also key to be successful in this role.
Education and Experience
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Understanding of technology and necessary business acumen to act as the voice of the business
- Prior experience in identifying complex business problems and analyzing alternative solutions
- Able to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Able to have an enterprise orientation to problems
- Intermediate understanding of product management tools, including MS office
- Experience in estimating and managing budgets
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in from an accredited university in Technology or related major or 4+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance;
MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES Leadership
- Provide product management leadership for Customer Engagement Center technology from strategic planning to tactical activities related to ongoing optimization & continuous improvement.
- Leverage product dashboards to drive a data driven decision-making culture to identify big and small opportunities to improve performance, as well illustrate value for recently launched/optimized features.
- Work closely with Corp IT to define and implement technology solutions best suited to Customer Engagement Center strategy.
- Effectively translate technology & process opportunities into quantifiable results.
- Contribute a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in key program area (CRM, Workforce management, IVR, CTI, Channel routing, etc.) to support business unit and functional objectives
- Manage the product feature cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Document requirements for current and future products and develop the associated business case for new investments.
- Ensure all deliverables meet Marriott standards and enterprise-wide project management standards for system design, implementation and production
- Enable communications for internal executives and constituents for product rollouts, as well as provide escalation support for triaging production issues
- Achieve results against budget within the scope of responsibility
- Support procurement efforts as needed (e.g. new tools, new vendors), write statements of work and manage external vendors
- Benchmark comparable organizations while building deep understanding of our customer profiles/ needs, plus business strategies and needs for growth
- Facilitate strong working relationships with team members and business sponsors to deliver exceptional product solutions
- Respond to, solve and makes decisions on business requests, brand requests and hotel requests. Present solutions, leveraging work in progress
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company's service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?