Sales and Marketing-PR
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Public Relations Officer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Consumer Public Relations Manager, EMEA
Job Number 22204317
Job Category Public Relations & Communications
Location Europe Office - London, Barnard's Inn 86 Fetter Lane, London, London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Inspiring travel. Powering performance. Thriving together.
The Consumer PR Manager, EMEA is responsible for supporting the Director of Consumer PR in executing Marriott International's overarching consumer PR strategy across key media markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The position plays an important role in securing press coverage for our hotels and portfolio of brands including W Hotels, St. Regis, Moxy and Westin across the region in order to drive top line revenue, consumer action and brand distinction. The Consumer PR Manager will work across all aspects of consumer PR with a focus on demand generation and portfolio wide PR campaigns. The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced working environment, have exceptional writing skills and a media centric mindset.
Skills and experience we will look for in the ideal candidate to join our team:
Why it's a great idea to work for Marriott International:
- Minimum 6 years of public relations experience preferably within the travel / hospitality / lifestyle sector. Journalism experience considered.
- Excellent English language and written skills required. Writing and proofreading is a key part of this role.
- Knowledge of brand public relations with experience in agency management, media relations, press writing, events and speech writing.
- Great understanding of influencer marketing both paid and earned.
- Strong execution skills and organisational capabilities.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to take the lead and drive campaigns, often.
- Ability to successfully handle many diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- EMEA working experience with language skills a plus.
- Travel! Discover incredible hotels and destinations in EMEA as part of your PR role
- You, your friends and family will be able to enjoy global hotel, food and drinks discounts and benefits, and explore our world
- We offer 'hybrid working' to enable you to live fully and balance home and work
- 22+ holidays plus public holidays as additional to be sure you have fun and make memories
- Access to numerous, world class profession and personal learning and development programmes to enable success in your current role but also for your future growth within the Company
- You will have international team members to share great ideas with and you will potentially travel in this role
- Regular team and office gatherings, both in person and remotely to build our sense of purpose
- Strong, experienced leaders who will encourage you to grow and mentor you to succeed
- Choice of pension plan to suit your current and future needs
- Private Medical Healthcare and parental leave benefits to support your wellbeing and health
- Various discounted retail and entertainment programmes for you to enjoy
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?