Purchase and Stores
Auckland, New Zealand
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Purchasing Manager - JW Marriott Auckland
Job Number 22199535
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location JW Marriott Hotel Auckland, 22-26 Albert Street, Auckland, 0, New Zealand VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
JW Marriott Auckland is proudly part of the Marriott International group. This luxury hotel is situated at 22 - 26 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010. The hotel comprises 286 guest rooms and suites, two F&B venues, a spa and meeting space. The hotel is projected to open in Dec 2022.
What we are looking for
What you will do
- Minimum of 2 years in a purchasing role
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a managerial role
- Working rights for New Zealand
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Responsible for following established procedures in ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and payment of items.
- Formulates an approved vendors list encompassing all categories.
- Managing work, projects, policies, and standards for purchasing across departments
- Supporting purchasing operations
- Leading the team in maintaining finance and accounting Goals
- Managing and monitoring activities that affect the customer and guest experience
- Supporting profitability
- Supporting safety standards and work procedures
- Taking care of your team
- The best hotel training opportunities produced independently by the luxury branded hotel and internationally recognised training programs by Marriott International.
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group, for you and your family & friends.
- Discounts on food & beverage across all our hotels.
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated.
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dry cleaning or uniform provided
- Lunch/dinner when on duty
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.