Industry : Other Industry
Department : Other Department
Location : Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Level : Management
Posted : 22 Sep 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Marriott International
Job Ref : HOZ75427
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-10-30
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Number 22165361
Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Location W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
The position is responsible for implementing quality assurance processes that meet the company's mission and brand standards, target customer needs, ensure employee satisfaction, and focus on continuous improvement at the property level. This position champions the Quality function and builds support for change.
Education and Experience
• Experience - 5 years of work experience in related positions
• Education - Bachelor degree in hospitality or relevant discipline
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Quality Assurance Goals
• Coaches managers on adopting the Total Quality Management leadership style.
• Conducts monthly audit to ensure compliance with company and brand standards
• Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
• Directs property quality efforts to address critical customer requirements.
• Assists with regional and/or company-wide implementation of company best practices.
• Facilitates process improvement teams, assuring use of the systematic processes, and improvement is achievable and measurable.
Managing Quality Tools
• Ensures that management practices at all levels are aligned with quality tools by providing training in quality sciences.
• Uses data collection methods to compile, display, track, and analyze defect trends.
• Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand's target customer.
• Analyzes issues and identifies trends.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Models service behaviors that meet or exceed guest expectations.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests' passions, providing insider access to what's new and what's next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you're ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.