Purchase and Stores
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receiving and Purchasing Clerk
Job Number 22135375
Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
DISCOVER THIS WAY
Are you a positive person, full of energy?
Would you like to be responsible for receiving deliveries?
Are you an organized person with an eye for details?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you asa Receiving Clerk!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Receiving Clerk you are responsible for receiving, unloading and processing deliveries.
In the morning you start with kitchen deliveries. You inspect all products and date times and measure temperatures to verify freshness, cleanliness and quality. You refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items and are in contact with suppliers about incorrect deliveries. You work with suppliers to resolve discrepancies between invoices and actual received products. After the kitchen deliveries you start with the preparation of orders from departments to deliver all items. You monitor and maintain stores and freezers according to HACCP standards. At the end of the month you count all stores.
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for a colleague with a passion for hospitality. You are a positive person and you have an eye for details. You are full of energy and you like to be busy. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We're not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you...
What do you get in return?
- Have an eye for detail.
- Can work with computers.
- Can communicate in English and preferably Dutch.
- Available to work full-time.
- Have right to work in the Netherlands.
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you...
- A professional and stimulating work environment.
- An international and dynamic team.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate and much more.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.