Front of House
Northampton, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receptionist
Additional Information Full time, £9.85 per hour
Job Number 22133568
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Northampton Marriott Hotel, Eagle Drive, Northampton, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Reception associates provide exceptional standards of hospitality ensuring memorable and unique experiences are always provided to all our guests both in person and virtually.
You will be perfectly positioned at the centre of the hotel operations and empowered to create those unforgettable WOW moments that encourage and promote Marriott Brand Loyalty which is critical in supporting our overarching vision and mission.
Specific duties include:
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, answering questions about products & services where necessary in person and via telephone.
- Pre arrival planning and check in / check out using Front Office systems (Opera)
- Ability to communicate across all departments confidently and in an efficient manner
- Report any maintenance and security issues as appropriate
- Process payments
- To assist guests with all their requests, queries and challenges in a proactive and responsible manner
In return, we offer fantastic benefits including:-
- World class training programmes and opportunity to grow and develop
- Global Hotel discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Competitive pay for every hour worked & potential incentives
- Wellness programmes
- Free parking
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Discounts and much more...
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.