Food and Beverage Service
Preston, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Senior Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job Number 22204354
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels Preston, Garstang Road Broughton, Preston, England, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotels. Come and join our Food and Beverage team at the four star Delta Hotels by Marriott Preston, and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
The is a grand Victorian manor house which sits in landscaped gardens and exudes charm and warmth from the moment you arrive. It's situated just off the M6 motorway on the outskirts of the city and it easily accessible by car and it is also on a main public transport route.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Preston is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our Brew Bar and Cast Iron Bar and Grill Restaurant. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities. Delta Hotels by Marriott Preston has a fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool.
Food & Beverage Supervisors at our Marriott Hotels enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include
- Ensure that staff are working together as a team
- Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
- Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
Perks you deserve
- Preparing and monitor the Restaurant/Bar/Conference & Banqueting areas for service and guest comfort
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
- Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
- Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
- Participate in training when required
- Team-spirited co-workers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Meals on duty
- Generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family
- Employee Assistance Scheme to help guide you through the challenging times in your life.
- Recommend a Friend
- Length of Service Recognition.
- Life Assurance Cover.
- Access to the fantastic Marriott UK Benefits Site where you can take advantage of great discounts including, travel, cycle to work, shopping discounts at over 60 major UK retailers and so much more
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels.