Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Therapist
Job Number 22164886
Job Category Spa
Location The Shelbourne Autograph Collection, 27 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Shelbourne is Dublin's most prestigious and historic five star property. Located in the beautiful location of St. Stephen's Green in Dublin 2, for almost 200 years, it has been the beating heart of hospitality, unforgettable experiences and luxury within the capital.
We are now looking for an experienced Spa Therapist to join our Spa Team!
- Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
- Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy) before beginning service.
- Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services including retail offerings related to the Spa.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty linens, and secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
- Handle inappropriate guest behavior by following Marriott International standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists, leading up to and including stopping a treatment or service and informing supervisor/manager.
- Maintain current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; make sure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Worldwide Associate Travel Discounts
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Associate Recognition and Wellbeing Programs
- Taxsaver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
- Shopping discounts and cash back options with leading brands
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform Laundry Service
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.