Training and Development
Bethesda, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sr. Specialist, Logistics US +Canada Consumer Operations Learning
Job Number 22164141
Job Category Administrative
Location Marriott International HQ, 7750 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland, United States VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Responsible for providing logistical support for the US + Canada Consumer Operations Learning Organization training programs. This position can be based at headquarters or remotely.
Expected Job Contributions
Candidate Profile Experience
- Logistics support for Learning programs.
- Primary point of contact for end user customer service.
- Instructor logistical support for training programs.
- Responsible for technical support for the training programs and mHUB/Learning Platform including but not limited to:
- Class set-up
- Participant status tracking
- Checking learning history/prerequisites
- Confirmation letters
- Supports overall measurement strategy for training programs, including participant and facilitator evaluations.
- Assists with execution of sustainment mechanism for training programs.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of communications as it relates to the implementation and sustainment of training programs (including MGS pages).
- Manages the materials fulfillment processes.
- Works effectively with Learning Tech and Implementation and other Centers of Excellence.
- Works with third party vendors to coordinate logistics support (MBTI, DISC, Adobe, etc.) .
- Logistical support for meetings and events for the Talent Development team
- Ensures that work is completed following budget guidelines.
- Proofing and editing of materials to ensure high quality.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven track record in coordination of project launches.
- Background in supporting training function preferred.
- Hospitality/Lodging/ Service industry experience a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in logistics and process flow
- Communication skills
- Familiar with various delivery options/media (such as online learning, classroom training, blended learning, etc.)
- Various analysis methods (such as job/task analysis, performance analysis, etc.)
- Techniques to elicit content from subject matter experts
- Research methods, including information scanning, data gathering, and analysis
- Procedural documentation/ writing skills
- Communications skills (listening, oral, written, facilitation, presentation)
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Business knowledge (related to Marriott business functions, culture, systems, customer)
- Business process knowledge (processes, quality measures)
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with Learning Management systems not required but preferred
- Collaborative; team player
- Builds relationships with ease
- Problem solver
- Results/goal orientation
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and change
- Comfortable with technology
- Agile learner
- May be required to travel to vendor sites, department meetings and conferences.
This position requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment, subject to applicable law. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation request is received and approved.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?