Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader (Front Office)
Posting Date May 12, 2022
Job Number 22076488
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton Perth, 1 Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
At more than 100 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Team Leader (Front Office)
About the Company
- Beautiful location on the Elizabeth Quay waterfront
- Training and career development opportunities with an international brand
- HIGA Award Rates
Owned by multinational developer, Far East Consortium, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth is a prominent anchor point within Perth's Elizabeth Quay development. Sitting just 30 metres from the waterfront, the 205-room hotel occupies a 28-storey tower, which also includes a selection of impressive residential apartments. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, together with The Towers at Elizabeth Quay, an upscale residential development located beside the hotel, sits atop exclusive retail space, fine-dining experiences, and waterfront access. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth also offers guests world-class amenities, including four distinctive restaurants and bars. The hotel is also ideally positioned to accommodate conference and meeting space demand in the city with 2,000 square metres of conference space, including a spacious 572 square metres ballroom fitted with the latest AV technology. Other facilities at the hotel include a Fitness Centre, which offers a gym, spa, and outdoor infinity swimming pool, while an open-roof courtyard with tropical, landscaped gardens creates a resort feel in a bustling city. About the Role Duties
Skills & Experience
- Provide guests with a warm and sincere greeting, engaging them in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, dietary requirements and special requests.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of working area.
- Assist with department training requirements.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol from Nationally Accredited Training provider (RSA)
- COVID Hygiene Certificate (from Australian Hotels Association)
- Experience working in customer service role required
- Experience working in hotel front office preferable.
- Passion for customer service
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through our selection process. Benefits
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms and food and beverage with Marriott
- Recognition and wellbeing programs
- Marriott Life with the Works (Birthday Leave, Parental Paid Leave, and Sabbatical Leave)
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.