A "Quick Fix" Getaway At Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
Stay Longer Offer – Third Night Free
Langkawi, Malaysia, July 2015: Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is encouraging guests to enjoy a three-night dose of "tropical treatment" from adrenalin-fuelled adventure to Resort-based relaxation with its latest Stay Three, Pay Two offer: the perfect value-added antidote to the stresses of city life.
Get active. Choose to chill. Or achieve recovery. Whatever one's "quick fix" getaway preference, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is ready to jump into itinerary action to help get the most out of a three-night break.
- Get active: Push limits with onsite rock-climbing, abseiling and archery. Immerse in the enlivening sights and sounds of the rainforest on a trekking tour. Cycle through rural landscapes to picnic beneath a cascading waterfall. Ascend the world’s steepest cable car. Ride the waves to a heart’s content with adrenalin-fuelled water sports. Or paddle to core strength and balance on an exhilarating SUP adventure.
- Choose to chill: Cruise the magic and mystery of the mangroves on a naturalist-led Mangroves & Eagles Boat Safari. Retreat to The Geo Spa for energy healing and soul-soothing signature rituals. Bask in the sun and silence at the Adult Quiet Pool. Then settle into a Mogul swing at Rhu Bar for sunset and cocktails.
- Achieve recovery: Unwind in traditional village-style accommodation that flanks the lapping shoreline. Discover the beauty of balance with The Geo Spa’s three-part Elemental Balance treatment program. Join complimentary yoga and meditation classes or ease back pain, while strengthening body and mind, withTherapeutic Back Care Yoga. Or indulge in the cocooning comfort of in-villa massages and award-winning cuisine delivered to the door.
The Stay Longer – Third Night Free package is available from September 1 until December 23, 2015 and includes the following:
- Complimentary third night for every two consecutive paid nights
- Daily breakfast at Serai Restaurant or through in-room dining (maximum two adults)
This 3-night stay starts from MYR 4,100 (or USD 1,098), subject to 10 percent service charge.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 94 hotels and residences in major city centres and resort destinations in 39 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards. 2013 Accolades include 22 AAA Five Diamond Awards, 31 properties included on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, 17 spas recognized on the Condé Nast Traveler Top Spas list, 32 U.S. News & World Report Gold and Silver Badge Winners, three Travel + Leisure Social Media in Travel and Tourism (SMITTY) Awards, including Best Hotel Chain, 16 properties included in Robb Report’s Top 100 Hotels list and six Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards.