ANGSANA VELAVARU TRANSFORMS DREAMS OF EXOTIC WEDDINGS INTO REALITY
The Wedding Experience package offers a complimentary wedding to all couples who book five nights at the resort
Dubai, UAE, 25 August 2013 – The Maldives is one of the top wedding destinations of choice for many couples, but for some the exotic beach wedding is an unfulfilled dream. Angsana Velavaru, a stylish and contemporary resort situated in the South Nilandhe Atolls, is offering engaged couples a complimentary dream wedding to be celebrated in its beachfront pavilion with sweeping views of the ocean. The only commitment required from each couple for the complimentary wedding service is a five night booking at the resort.
The Wedding Experience offers the assistance of Angsana Velavaru’s wedding planner to design a carefully crafted Maldivian wedding celebration, with the traditional Maldivian drummers (bodhu beru) being a popular favourite. Both the groom and the bride are presented with flowers, a wedding cake, a selection of canapés for the ceremony and a bottle of champagne. Memories are captured forever in a CD of pictures and a framed symbolic wedding certificate, whilst a coconut tree planting ceremony leaves an everlasting memory of the day with the resort.
Additional extras are available for couples looking to enhance the experience including a romantic four course honeymoon dinner on the beach, professional photography and videography, spa treatments and even a change in location for a wedding on a nearby castaway island.
Prices for a five night stay in a Beachfront Villa at Angsana Velavaru start from USD 2,577 (approx. 2,000 Euros) per villa on a daily breakfast basis. The price includes all taxes and service charges. The Wedding Experience is valid for bookings in all villa categories at Angsana Velavaru and valid from now till 30 April 2014. Terms and conditions apply. Quote booking code “Wedding EXP” when making the reservation.
Western & Oriental is offering five nights at Angsana Velavaru for £2,190 per person. Price includes four nights in a Beachfront Villa and one night in an InOcean Pool Villa on a half board basis, international flights with Sri Lankan Airlines and seaplane transfers. Valid for travel from 18 August – 29 September. For more information go to www.westernoriental.com or call 0207 666 1234.
Just a 40-minute seaplane journey from Male International Airport, Angsana Velavaru (known as “Turtle Island” in the local Dhivehi language) offers 79 beach villas, all with direct sea access, and a cluster of 34 InOcean Villas, the first standalone collection of water villas in the Maldives, perched one kilometre from the main island.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Angsana Velavaru at +960 676 0028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings can also be made online at angsana.com.
The Wedding Experience Package includes:
- Wedding ceremony at the Beach Pavilion
- Traditional Maldivian drummers (Bodhu Beru)
- Flower bouquet for Bride
- Flower garland for Groom
- Planting of a coconut palm tree
- Single tier wedding cake
- Selection of chilled canapés during wedding ceremony
- A Bottle of house Champagne
- Symbolic framed wedding certificate
- CD of 30 wedding photos
- Special turndown amenities in the villa on your wedding night
- Private wedding planner
*Enhance your experience:
- Ceremony on a private Castaway Island USD 300
- Romantic 4-Course Dinner for two inclusive of a selection of wine on the Beach USD 250
- Professional Photography USD 800
- Professional Videography USD 1000
- 90 minutes session body massage for two at Angsana Spa USD 220
- Intimate In-Villa Breakfast including 2 glasses of Mimosa on the next day USD 100
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid for bookings for all Villa categories.
- Offer is valid from 7 June 2013 to 30 April 2014 excluding 30 Sep to 7 Oct 13; 28 Dec 13 to 03 Jan 14 and 29 Jan to 7 Feb 14
- Wedding package and rates are for 2 persons, additional guests joining the ceremony and / or dinner will be quoted accordingly upon request.
- Advance wedding reservation is required at the time of room booking.
- Wedding venue is subject to availability upon reservation.
- Quote booking code “Wedding EXP” when making the reservation.
Angsana Hotels and Resorts
Angsana is a hotel brand that caters to the modern traveller seeking style and authenticity. Comprising contemporary and chic retreats, Angsana properties are designed to create and deliver vibrant enlivening experiences for guests at work and at play. Each Angsana hotel, resort, spa and retail gallery exudes the spirit and conscience of its environment, while offering a strong sense of individuality infused with our Asian heritage. Facilities and services at all Angsana properties are focused on enabling guests to draw the most of every moment.
Managed by the Banyan Tree Group, Angsana Hotels and Resorts operates more than10 resorts and hotels, over 40 spas, and over 40 retail galleries.