BEST WESTERN PASSES 500,000 FANS ON FACEBOOK LEADS ALL HOTEL BRAND PAGES
Direct booking capabilities, innovative promotions and 200 percent Facebook fan growth among the notable social media achievements for the brand in 2012
“Going into 2013, we will continue to invest in providing unique content and experiences through all our social media channels and ensure we are not only sharing but also listening to what our fans have to say and engaging with them in an authentic way,” said Dowling. “Additionally, we’ll be updating our popular ‘Best Western to Go’ mobile app with more features and ways for travelers to share their experiences through social media.”
To learn more, please visit the following Best Western resources:
· For bookings: www.bestwestern.com, which now features fresh TripAdvisor reviews and opinions, enhanced hotel details, additional photos and a shorter booking process providing all travelers with a better online experience
· For Best Western’s mobile offerings: http://www.bestwestern.com/mobileapps/
· Like Best Western on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BestWestern
· Read the Best Western blog: www.youmustbetrippin.com
· Follow Best Western on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thebestwestern
· For rewards: www.bestwesternrewards.com
· For Best Western’s Business Advantage: http://www.bestwestern.com/programs/businessadvantage
ABOUT BEST WESTERN INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Best Western International, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand made up of more than 4,000* BEST WESTERN®, BEST WESTERN PLUS® and BEST WESTERN PREMIER® hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Now celebrating 66 years of hospitality, Best Western welcomes hundreds of thousands of guests nightly. Best Western provides its hoteliers with global operational, sales, marketing and promotional support, and online and mobile booking capabilities. More than 15 million travelers are members of the brand’s award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®, one of the few programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, racecar driver Michael Waltrip, and Harley-Davidson® provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with the brand. Best Western in 2011 was named AAA’s and CAA’s Hotel Partner of the Year and bestwestern.com was named the 2011 Compuware Best of the Web Gold award winner. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit bestwestern.com.
*Numbers are approximate and may fluctuate.