British Airways' Flying with Confidence Course Returns on 18th of October!
Help people overcome their fear of flying
Return of British Airways' Flying with Confidence Course to Tackle Growing Number of Passengers who Fear Aircraft Travel
· According to a recent survey commissioned by British Airways, a fifth of UAE residents recognise they have a fear of flying, with 31 percent citing turbulence as the main cause of their phobia
· The one-day course returns to Dubai on 18 October 2017 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
· Places can be booked online for AED 1,499 at www.flyingwithconfidence.com
British Airways’ popular Flying with Confidence course, returns to Dubai on Wednesday October 18, 2017 and will run from 10am-1pm at the Sheraton Grand Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
The one-day course, led by British Airways’ pilot Captain Steve Allright, successfully addresses main areas of apprehension, such as the functionality of the aircraft, the causes of turbulence, along with technical aspects of air travel. Participants will also receive advice which includes breathing and relaxation techniques. The Flying with Confidence course draws on the experience and expertise of the airline’s highly trained pilots and cabin crew who run the course and boasts an impressive 98 per cent success rate helping over 50,000 people tackle their fear of flying.
Places can be booked online for AED 1,499 at www.flyingwithconfidence.com. In addition to tackling their fear of flying, all course participants will qualify for a 10 per cent discount on any British Airways flight in any cabin class.
About the Flying with Confidence course:
· The Flying with Confidence course has been running for over 30 years, and has helped over 50,000 people overcome their fear of flying.
· The course is led by Captain Steve Allright, a current British Airways pilot for 25 years and counting, with more than 12,500 flying hours. Captain Allright is also a training captain, meaning he trains and checks other pilots.
· The course will comprise a three hour seminar with British Airways Captain Steve Allright explaining how an aircraft flies, pilot training, turbulence and much more.
· This course does not include a flight after the seminars.
· An accompanied flight can be arranged for a later date separately after the course.
· The one day course costs AED 1,499 and can be paid for online at www.flyingwithconfidence.com
· For more information on the Flying with Confidence course watch the British Airways YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPeDhkrSzY