British Airways offers UAE travellers special Ramadan fares
Discounted fares available across all cabins
UAE, 18 June 2012 – This Ramadan, British Airways is offering UAE travellers discounted fares to seven exciting destinations across Europe (including London), USA and Canada. Discounted fares can be booked in World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and First cabins until 8 July for travel until 20 August 2012.
Travellers can take advantage of the special fares to cheer on their home team at the Olympics in London, which runs from 27 July to 12 August. Or if sport is not your thing, enjoy a shopping spree in the world’s fashion capital, New York. The airline is also offering discounted fares to Paris, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto & Vancouver.
Fares start from just AED 2,840* in World Traveller, AED 5,110* in World Traveller Plus, AED 12,030* in Club World and AED 22,480* in First from the UAE to London and Paris. To fly across the Atlantic to the USA will cost from AED 4,660* in World Traveller, AED 7,740* in World Traveller Plus, AED 13,680* in Club World and AED 30,760* in First.
To Canada, fares start from AED 4,660* in World Traveller, AED 7,740* in World Traveller Plus, AED 13,680 in Club World and AED 30,760* in First. All fares are for return flights and include taxes, fees and surcharges.
Paolo De Renzis, Regional Commercial Manager, Middle East said: “The summer is always a busy travel period in the Middle East, with many travellers visiting their families overseas during the school holidays, escaping the Middle Eastern heat or just enjoying a well-earned summer vacation.”
He added: “British Airways has a very extensive route network and provides UAE travellers with great connections to Europe, the USA and Canada via London. These destinations are very popular with both business and leisure travellers from the UAE.”
A full timetable of British Airways' flights to London and beyond is available online at ba.com – where the lowest fares are guaranteed – and customers can book, pay and check-in online for their flights.
*Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.ba.com for full offer details.
About British Airways:
· This year marks the airline’s 80th anniversary of flying to the Middle East.
· British Airways has a worldwide route network that covers more than 150 destinations in 75 countries.
· The airline is one of the world's largest international airlines carrying approximately 36 million passengers around the world every year.
· The airline offers a choice of four cabins on majority of its longhaul services.
· The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
· British Airways operates from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
· Over the next five years British Airways will be investing more than £5bn in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges, and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.
· In the summer 2012 schedule the airline will operate 61 weekly flights from eight GCC markets to London Heathrow