Celebrate Eid with Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
Recently Renovated ‘Lady of the Creek’ Offers ‘Suite’ Deals for Eid al Fitr
The recently renovated Lady of the Creek, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers has announced its ‘suite’ Eid deals, offering three nights for the price of two on the exclusive suites situated high above the Creek skyline.
The iconic creekside hotel’s Junior Suite is perfect for all travellers who want to experience comfort at its very best. A beautifully decorated suite, offering stunning views of the creek and deluxe amenities, the Junior Suite is priced from AED 1,300, excluding 10% service and 10% municipality fees.
The Executive Suite - an elegantly designed and spacious suite - offers a separate seating area combined with panoramic views of Dubai Creek or the city, and is priced from AED 1,400 excluding 10% service and 10% municipality fees.
The jewel of the Lady of the Creek’s crown, the Presidential Suite, is lavishly designed and offers unrivalled luxury within its category. The Presidential Suite comes with uninterrupted views of the Creek as well as Dubai’s skyline, and has a separate bedroom and living room, as well as a dedicated hospitality desk. Priced from AED 3,000 plus 10% service and 10% municipality fees, the Presidential Suite offers a deluxe and spacious home-away-from-home during the Eid break.
Terms, conditions and added benefits apply. For reservations and more information please call +971 4 228 1111+971 4 228 1111+971 4 228 1111+971 4 228 1111 or email email@example.com
The following benefits, terms and conditions apply for the Eid suite specials:
•Two children under 12 years old stay free while sharing their parents’ suite
• Complimentary tea and espresso machine in the suite
• Welcome refreshment upon arrival
• Private check-in and check-out facilities in the exclusive Club Lounge
• Choice of complimentary continental breakfast in the Club Lounge or full buffet breakfast in Hatta Restaurant
• Complimentary tea / coffee service in the Club Lounge
• Complimentary evening cocktails and canapés in the Club Lounge
• Courtesy garment pressing upon arrival for up to 3 pieces per person
• Fresh fruits replenished daily in the room
• Complimentary shuttle service to/from Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach Park
• Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel and in the suite
• Access to health and recreation facilities (with 20% on treatments)
• Early check and late check-out available without supplement
• 20% reduction on all our international restaurants (Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo, Ashiana by Vineet, Japanese Creekside, Hatta) when enrolling as a Starwood preferred guest)
• All reservations are upon availability.
• Rates are per suite per night (excluding 10% service and 10% municipality)
• Tourism Fee of 20 AED per room night will be applied per local law to all guests upon check-out
About Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton helps guests make connections at more than 400 hotels in 70 countries around the world and recently completed a $6 billion global revitalisation and is now in the midst of an $8 billion global expansion over the next three years. Sheraton is owned by, and is the largest and most global brand of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,162 properties in nearly 100 countries and 171,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft® and Element SM. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programmes, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com