Celebrate the spirit of Spring with Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Al Bustan Palace unveils a range of fun-filled activities for the whole family
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman; -- 2016: This Spring create ever-lasting memories by indulging in a range of fun-filled family experiences at Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Set against a dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains amidst an emerald green oasis, overlooking the glittering azure waters of the Gulf of Oman, Al Bustan Palace is the ideal setting for an ultimate Easter get-away.
This season, families will look nowhere else as the iconic palace rolls out an exceptional family experience for its oldest and youngest residents with a full schedule of arts and crafts, spa & fitness activities along with a specially tailored Easter brunch for all.
Giving parents the opportunity to take the day off, The Ritz-Carlton’s children’s programme – Ritz Kids takes over the little ones with a collection of inspiring, educational and most importantly engaging activities. Themed around Easter, kids can immerse themselves in an array of unique experiences from egg hunts to carnival games, art tutorials and movie nights.
In addition to fun-filled activities for children, the palace’s Six Senses Spa makes it ideal for parents and other family members to relax and unwind while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Haijar Mountains. Indulge in a special ‘Pampering Package’ that includes an 80-minute Holistic Massage and a 50-minute Prestige Collagen Facial followed by exploring the other 17 treatment rooms the spa offers.
For adults looking to embark on a fitness journey, Al Bustan Palace presents The Summer Slim Down Challenge, a program where a personal coach will guide and advise guests to find the best-suited fitness programme to get in shape for the fast approaching summer; including a full body check-up with a health expert, personalized training schedule for a time frame of six to eight weeks and tips to train at home.
· Lastly to ensure the ultimate gastronomical experience for all guests, Beach Pavilion is all set for an Easter-themed brunch which will include a themed eggs station featuring chef Bryce Carter’s Deviled Eggs 3 Ways (truffle, curry, pesto), or the Molasses Braised Lamb Chops with Spring Pea and Mint Salad, and a delectable selection of chocolate eggs and Easter treats for all to relish.
Only an hour away by flight, the hotel is an intimate escape from the city and the perfect setting to celebrate the season of spring with loved ones. Offering exceptional room packages, recreational activities for children and spa & fitness deals, this island resort offers the ideal retreat to warm all hearts.
Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel is offering special packages for Easter which includes:
Intrigue You Package
· Stay 4 nights and pay 3
· Accommodation and breakfast included.
· Rates from OMR 140 ++ (USD 360) in mountain view Deluxe Room or from OMR 180 ++ (USD 467) in seaview Deluxe Room.
Easter Friday Brunch at Beach Pavilion
Friday 25th March 2016
· Friday 25th March, 1.30pm to 5.00pm
· Prices from OMR 25++ (USD 65) per person for buffet brunch and soft beverages, OMR 39++ (USD 101) per person for buffet brunch and selection of wines, beers and alcoholic beverages, OMR 49++ (USD 128) for buffet brunch and unlimited champagne.
A complete Ritz Kids activities will be offered during Easter break to entertain kids of all ages.
March 25 (Friday)
· 10:30 Easter Basket Making
· 15:00 Egg-topia – Carnival Games (Egg Hunt, Egg Pinata, Egg-a-thon)
March 26 (Saturday)
· 10:30 Easter Card Making
· 14:30 Sock Bunnies and Peg eggs
· 18:00 Movie Night
March 27 (Sunday)
· 10:30 Making of Spring Chick and Egg Painting
· 14:30 Henna Tutorial/ Face Painting
· 16:30 Easter Bingo Game
Six Senses Spa
March 1st – March 31st
· Indulge with our ‘Pampering Package of a 80-minute Holistic Massage and a 50-minute Prestige Collagen Facial, a soothing massage to obtain a refreshed and radiant skin, by Margy’s.
· 130-minute treatment - 80 OMR (USD 208)
Summer Slim Down Challenge
Personalized programme offered between April 1st and June 1st, 2016 at the Fitness Center, at Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
· Two months usage of gym facilities
· One evening workout per week
· 5 coupons for usage of the garden facilities with 50% discount on day passes
· Two Physical Tests with a personal coach - PWC-Test and Power-Test
· Two Body Fat monitoring’s
· Complimentary participation in daily recreation activities scheduled on property
· Online coaching
· Two individual trainings plan
· One Cardio Tennis class per week
Package price for 85 OMR (USD 221)
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 90 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com, and for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).