CITYMAX AL BARSHA WINS BEST SPORTS BAR AND BEST BUDGET HOTEL
The Middle East Hotel Awards Credit Citymax Hotels with Two New Awards for 2016
Dubai, UAE 1 June 2016: Citymax Hotels, the hospitality division of the Landmark Group are pleased to announce two new accolades for 2016; Best Budget Hotel, Citymax Al Barsha and Best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill, Al Barsha. Both accreditations were awarded at The Middle East Hotel Awards 2016.
A total of 70 hotels and hotel suppliers from across the region were shortlisted for the awards and more than 400 hoteliers from throughout the Middle East attended the awards ceremony which took place on 24th May 2016 at the Palazzo Versace Dubai.
Winning best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports bar & Grill showcasing live sports from around the world, providing tasty bar snacks and variety of beverages is a very popular host spot known for its friendly, relaxed atmosphere and themed evenings.
Sitting close to Mall of the Emirates, Internet City and Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotel Al Barsha was announced as best budget hotel for its comfort and convenience for both business and leisure. Among the Top-20 bargain hotels in the UAE, the 376 room Hotel in Al Barsha also provides free Internet access, a gorgeous rooftop pool and a state-of-the-art gymnasium, along with a complementary bus service to the beach.
Commenting on the news, Russel Sharpe, COO of Citymax Hotels said: “Recently applying a refreshing new visual identity, Citymax Hotels prize themselves as offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value. The Middle East Hotel Award is another accreditation to add the collection of six international hotel awards won since opening in the UAE”
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with six hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Business Bay, Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value.
As the largest of the three operational properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah has 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Budget Hotel Al Barsha
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports bar and Grill
· Pan Arab Strategic Awards 2016 - Strategic Website of the Year Award – Citymax Hotels
· Trip Advisor 2016 – Travellers Choice Award - Citymax Hotel Al Barsha
· World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015; Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha - Best Budget Accommodation Provider Dubai
· MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Price Value Hotel
· Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Budget Hotel
· BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
· Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination - Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha