Citymax Breaks Ground on new hotels
Citymax Breaks Ground on new hotels
Dubai, 27 April 2015: Citymax Hotels recently commenced construction of a new property in Al Barsha and one in Business Bay, Dubai.
Photo Caption(Left to right):Sanjay Dube – CEO, Landmark Hospitality,Rajendra Kumar – Partner, Citymax,Renuka Jagtiani – Vice-Chairperson, Landmark Group,Russel Sharpe – COO, Citymax Hotels
The new Citymax hotel in Al Barsha will be within walking distance of Mall of the Emirates and the Dubai Metro, featuring 120 rooms with City Cafe – the all-day dining restaurant concept for the group, plus one additional Bar. Guests staying in Citymax Hotels Al Barsha, or the new property will enjoy integrated signing privileges, and able to dine in the various outlets and charge it to their room in either hotel.
Also breaking ground earlier this month, the new hotel located in the rapidly developing Business Bay will be ready to welcome guests early 2017. With a light, airy 2-storey high atrium lobby, 3 restaurants and bars plus meeting rooms and extensive banqueting facilities, Citymax Hotels Business Bay will set new standards within the budget hotel category. Rooms will be larger than the standard for budget hotels, featuring additional built-in bedding to comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, appealing to families and young singles travelling together.
Newly designed rooms with a number of smart features will be unveiled shortly, appealing to the Millennial travelling on a budget. Affordable, stylish and technologically advanced, the new rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests in flexible configurations.
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with three hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Bur Dubai, and Sharjah. The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering modern hospitality at extraordinary value.
As the largest of the three properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah has 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
· Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha - Best Budget Accommodation
· MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Price Value Hotel
· World Travel Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Budget Hotel
· BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
· Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination - Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha