CLAYPOT BRINGS NEW SPICE TO DUBAI DINERS
CLAYPOT BRINGS NEW SPICE TO DUBAI DINERS
Dubai, UAE 8 August, 2016: This August, Claypot, the contemporary north Indian cuisine restaurant located at Citymax Bur Dubai, is excited to unveil a new, indulgent Indian menu complete with a refreshing restaurant refurbishment.
A culinary hot spot perfect for every occasion, guests can breathe in the exotic aroma of Indian cuisine as Claypot takes patrons on a traditional journey through the rich, diverse and fascinating states of Northern India. The complete menu re-design features a fusion of North and South Indian dishes, combining traditional tastes with a contemporary flair. Old favourites will still be present, yet the introduction of larger, family style sharing platters will make way for larger groups of foody fanatics.
A popular destination for social gatherings with family and friends, Claypot has also enhanced its guest experience by introducing a live food trolley that will tour the eatery, serving an ever-popular variety of Chaat (a traditional South-Asian road-side snack) and the finest spirits. A food focal point with decadent buffet on either side will play center stage, whilst a live band playing contemporary Bollywood music sets the tone for the evenings.
Complete with a new logo, Claypot’s refreshed look and feel announces a new contemporary design that reflects traditional elements, portraying a temple ambience. The restaurant has introduced red and brown coloured walls, with an interior that boasts an underlying Indian theme linking to the rich spices found in Indian cuisine. Heightening the design, Indian tapestries adorn the walls to add a personal touch, whilst large private booths accommodate those looking to enjoy a cosy occasion with family and friends.
In addition to the new look and feel, Claypot will be launching a range of exciting offerings; ‘The Business Lunch’, a buffet serving mouth-watering Indian specialties, running Sunday through Thursday from 12 noon to 3:00pm, at a starting price of AED45 per person and ‘The Desi Brunch’, that takes place every Friday from 12 noon to 4:00pm, offering a variety of flavoursome dishes from around India, starting at AED 69 per person.
For bookings at Claypot, please call 0501007065 / 0557269473 or visit www.citymaxhotels.com
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with six hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Business Bay, Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value.
As the largest of the three operational properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah have 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Budget Hotel Al Barsha
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports bar and Grill
· Pan Arab Strategic Awards 2016 - Strategic Website of the Year Award – Citymax Hotels
· Trip Advisor 2016 – Travellers Choice Award - Citymax Hotel Al Barsha
· World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015; Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha - Best Budget Accommodation Provider Dubai
· MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Price Value Hotel
· Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Budget Hotel
· BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
· Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination - Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha