Enjoy an immersion in a city of architecture, culture and beauty
Corinthia Hotel Prague invites guests from the GCC to make the most of their stay in one of Europe’s most resplendent cities with the hotel’s exclusive package “Best of Prague” designed to delight holiday seekers with architecture and culture.
Rooted in history and culture, Prague is a city that is both rich in charm and beauty. The “Best in Prague” package invites guests to treat themselves and their loved ones to a holiday of historical exploration and discovery of this vibrant city where holiday makers’ itineraries will be taken care of during their stay.
The hotel has arranged complimentary tickets for a selection of the city’s top attractions so that guests have a chance to see a different side of the city each day. Leisure seekers have an array of attractions to choose from, ranging from the Old Town Hall, one of the most striking buildings in the city or the Zizkov Tower, a monument of Prague’s communist architecture, where one can climb to the top of the tower and experience stunning views across the old town square and the city.
Corinthia Hotel Prague has also ensured to cater for the wishes of the less adventurous, looking to enjoy the history and culture found in the museums of the city. Guests can choose to visit the Alfons Mucha Museum where they can immerse themselves in the life and work of one of Art Nouveau’s most celebrated artists whose stylistic legacy is still visible in his native Czech Republic today. Tickets will also be available to visit the Franz Kafka Museum for those who would prefer to experience the life and work of Prague’s most famous literary son through an exhibition that explores the intimate relationship between the writer and the city that shaped him.
Following the tour of the city, guests can relax and unwind at the hotel’s luxurious spa while admiring the stunning views that come with its lofty 26th floor positioning.
The package starts from Euros 84 per room per night, including VAT and City Tax and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
The “Best of Prague” Package includes:
• Accommodation in a Superior Room
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Delicious Full Buffet Breakfast
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• VAT and Taxes included
• Choice of 1 ticket per person to any of the four listed attractions per each night book with the hotel
• Early Check-in - Late Check-out upon availability
About Corinthia Hotel Prague
– A landmark building overlooking the city adjacent to Prague Congress Centre only 5 minutes from the historic city centre (the hotel has its own metro station). 20 km from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
– 539 air conditioned rooms, including 66 Executive Rooms and 22 suites. All rooms and suites have safe, minibar, WiFi and cable Internet access.
– The Corinthia Conference and Events Centre offers extensive conference facilities for up to 1000 delegates. Occupying an entire hotel floor, the meeting facilities are divided in two separate sections joined by a scenic foyer with panoramic views over the city. In addition, the exclusive Bellevue Conference Hall crowns the hotel 24 floors above the ground level with breathtaking views of the city’s skyline.
– Impeccable hotel service is complemented by superb amenities including a beauty parlour, café, bar, an array of restaurants such as award-winning Rickshaw Restaurant, The Grill Restaurant, Café Praha and premier jazz bar Blue Note.
– Top floor Apollo Day Spa with modern equipped gym, indoor swimming-pool with panoramic city views, sauna, steam room, solarium, massage and beauty parlour.