Escape to the Island of Koh Chang with Amari
Amari Emerald Cove Offers ‘The Great Escape’ Package for a Relaxing Island Stay
Dubai, 25 November 2012 – Escape to the island of Koh Chang and receive a warm welcome from Amari Emerald Cove. Reflecting the warmth and energy of modern Asia, Amari Emerald Cove offers the very best in Asian hospitality together with an idyllic island location. With an attractive selection of complimentary benefits including a set dinner under a Thai sky, Amari Emerald Cove's The Great Escape Package provides the ideal opportunity for getting away and discovering the serenity of island life.
Situated on the secluded Klong Prao Beach, Amari Emerald Cove is surrounded by turquoise blue waters on the west, giving its guests an appealing array of water-sports from kayaking to deep-sea diving. For dining and relaxing, the resort has an inviting selection of restaurants and bars which offer a choice of menu from aromatic Thai cuisine to authentic Italian pasta. For the ultimate in island Spa therapy, guests can enjoy one of the many Breeze Spa treatments in an open-air sala. Amari Emerald Cove, with its natural warm hospitality, is the perfect island escape.
Details of Amari Emerald Cove's The Great Escape Package:
· Complimentary shared round-trip transfer from Trat Airport
· Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
· Complimentary fresh flowers and traditional Thai fruit on arrival
· Complimentary one Thai set menu dinner at either The Cove Terrace or Just Thai restaurant
· 20% discount on laundry service
· 20% discount on food and drinks
· THB 1,000 (approx. USD 33) credit for use at Breeze Spa
· Room rates are from THB 14,000 (approx. USD500) for a two night stay in a Superior Room including daily breakfast. The package is available from 6th November 2012 until 30th April 2013. Additional nights are available at the Internet rate with a further 10% discount.
For reservations or more information, visit www.amari.com
Amari is the centrepiece of the ONYX portfolio of hotel brands reflecting the warmth and energy of an evolving modern Asia. Amari’s network of properties spans Thailand and beyond, from scenic seaside locations to vibrant urban settings including Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Chang, Samui, Phuket, Krabi, Hua Hin and Doha. New Amari properties scheduled to open in 2012 and 2013 include Amari Doha in Qatar and Amari Ludhiana in India. Visit www.amari.com
ONYX Hospitality Group operates four diverse yet complementary hospitality brands – Saffron, Amari, Shama and OZO - each catering to the distinctive requirements of today’s business and leisure travellers. ONYX reaches beyond its Thai roots to offer innovative management solutions across the Indian Ocean, Arabian Gulf and Asia-Pacific regions. Visit www.onyx-hospitality.com.