ETIHAD OFFERS PREMIUM GUESTS TWICE THE REWARDS
Experience Etihad luxury all the way – from soaring skies to destination decadence
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is rewarding its premium guests who book Diamond First or Pearl Business class tickets between now and January 31, 2011, with a complimentary stopover and stay at either the luxurious Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort or the Yas Hotel* in the UAE.
Experience the full five star treatment from journey to destination, with Diamond First Class guests being able to choose from three nights’ free accommodation at either the Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort or two nights’ free at The Yas Hotel including limousine transfers.
Pearl Business class guests can opt for either two nights’ complimentary accommodation at the Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort or one night at The Yas Hotel including limousine transfers.
Guests will experience premium travel in the World’s Leading Airline First class or the World’s Best Business Class** with the award-winning flat bed, enjoying a personal Food & Beverage manager and over 600 hours of entertainment on some of the widest screens in the sky***.
To book, contact your Etihad Airways office or your travel agent. Once tickets have been purchased, guests or travel agents can contact the preferred hotel to book the complimentary stopover in Abu Dhabi. When booking, please provide your Etihad Airways ticket number.
For more information, visit etihadairways.com/abudhabibreak
Offer ends 31st January 2011.
About Etihad Airways:
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in the UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi. Currently, Etihad services 66 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. For bookings visit www.etihadairways.com
*Terms & Conditions apply.
• Sale period: 1 October 2010 – 31 January 2011.
• Travel period: Before 31 January 2011.
• Hotel accommodation redemption period expires 31 January 2011.
• The complimentary offer at the above hotels includes room accommodation only.
• Your limousine transfers are complimentary as part of our Diamond First and Pearl Business Class benefits.
• Hotel bookings must be made 72 hours prior to check-in.
• Rooms are subject to availability.
• Offer available for travel departing all Etihad destinations with the exclusion of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar.
• Offer available for travel to all destinations, excluding travel where final destination is the UAE.
• Offer valid for combination fares. Duration of hotel stay will correspond to class of ticket flown into the UAE, as stated on the boarding card.
Black out periods apply as follows:
Yas Hotel: 30th October 2010 – 6th November 2010, 9th November – 15th November.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara: 4th – 8th November, 16th – 21st November, 28th December 2010 – 2nd January 2011.
**World’s Leading First Class, as voted by the 2010 and 2009 World Travel Awards, World’s Best Business Class, as voted by the 2009 Skytrax Awards.
*** Product availability varies according to route.