FIRST-EVER DUBAI RESTAURANT WEEK SETS FINE-DINING SCENE ALIGHT.
Dubai Food Festival unveils the Dubai Restaurant Week menus from 30 of the city’s best restaurants.
Bookings now available via our official booking partner RoundMenu at www.roundmenu.com
21 January 2016 – Dubai, UAE: Thirty of the city’s most sought after restaurants have unveiled bespoke three-course set menus at the exceptional price of AED 189 for the inaugural Dubai Restaurant Week, which debuts over 10 days from 25 February – 5 March during the Dubai Food Festival (25 February – 12 March).
Reinforcing Dubai’s emergence as a gastronomic destination, Dubai Restaurant Week will offer an exciting insight into the worldwide palate Dubai caters to. Anticipated to be a sell-out event, residents and foodies will enjoy an exclusive opportunity to sample the top restaurants on their must-visit list. With something to suit all tastes, Dubai Restaurant Week is ideal whether you are dining with family, friends and loved ones.
The star-studded restaurant line-up includes favourites run by international and Michelin-starred chefs including Gordon Ramsay (Bread Street Kitchen), Atul Kochhar (Rang Mahal), Heinz Beck (Social), Vineet Bhatia (Ashiana) and Alfredo Russo (Vivaldi).
Each offering a unique dining experience, guests will be spoilt for choice with menu highlights including: Hawaiian tuna tartar with avocado and truffle juice at Atelier M; Sea bass crudo with charred avocado, amori black garlic and corn chips at Sea Fu; Home smoked salmon tikka at Ashiana by Vineet; hot smoked Norwegian salmon, teriyaki sauce & pickled cucumber at Fumé and Quail two ways with braised lentils and seasonal wild mushrooms at The Ivy.
“Restaurants participating in Dubai Restaurant Week are among the best in the city and we can’t wait for guests to try the delectable menus they have curated specially for Dubai Food Festival,” said Laila Suhail, CEO of Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) that organises the event.
“Our aim is to establish this on a global scale as one of the world’s best Restaurant Weeks and further cement Dubai’s status as the gastronomic capital of the region.”
Dubai Restaurant Week reservations can be made via official booking partner RoundMenu, an online restaurant booking, discovery, review and sharing platform for Dubai residents and foodies. Bookings are available from 7:30 and 9:30 for a minimum of 2 people.
With a variety of cuisines included across the city, Dubai Restaurant Week participants include: The Ivy, Thiptara, Rivington Grill, Social By Heinz Beck, The Croft, Alta Badia, Ashiana by Vineet, Atelier M, Boca, Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, Café Belge, Fogueira, Fume, Garden, Hoi An, Junoon, JW’s Steakhouse, Kiku, Mint Leaf of London, Okku, Pai Thai, Positano, Qbara, Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar, Sea Fu, Seven Sands, The Hide, Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo, Yuan and Zheng He's.
For further information on Dubai Restaurant Week, which runs from 25 February until 5 March 2016, please visit www.dubaifoodfestival.com. Bookings for Dubai Restaurant Week are now available in partnership with our official booking partner RoundMenu at www.roundmenu.com.
Dubai Restaurant Week customer terms & conditions
· Customers will receive a three course set-menu at a special rate of AED189 at the selected participating restaurant.
· The AED189 set-price does not include any beverages. Drinks or any additional food ordered by customers will be charged at the restaurants regular rate on a consumption basis.
· The AED189 set-price is inclusive of municipality and service fees.
· Customers must book tables for Dubai Restaurant Week exclusively through RoundMenu.
· Customers must book a table at either 7.30pm or 9.30pm only.
· Customers must purchase a minimum of two places i.e. a table for two people.
· Any credit card fees to be applied during the booking process will be paid by the restaurant.
· Table bookings are only valid for the number of people/ seats paid for at time of purchase.
· Table bookings are non-refundable and only valid at the date and time selected.
· Table bookings will only be held for a maximum 30 minutes from the reserved booking time.
· Customers must contact restaurants directly by phone to advise them if they are going to be late for their booking.
· Customers who arrive 30 minutes after their booking time may lose their table booking and no refund can be sought.
· Customers who do not show up will not be entitled to a refund.
· Customers who are unhappy with their experience in any way can email full details to email@example.com
· In the unlikely event customers arrive within 30 minutes of their booking time and cannot be accommodated by the restaurant they will receive a minimum full refund and may be entitled to further compensation. In this instance please send full details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dubai Food Festival
Dubai Food Festival is a citywide culinary celebration that showcases the Emirate’s emergence as a gastronomy destination through a 17-day programme of food-related consumer and trade events, activities, promotions and appearances by food celebrities. The Festival promotes the diversity, creativity and multicultural nature of Dubai’s culinary offering – from five-star gourmet dining to everyday restaurants and cafés for all budgets; international brands to a burgeoning scene of home-grown concepts influenced by traditional Emirati cuisine and the flavours of the 200 nationalities that live in Dubai.
For more information visit www.dubaifoodfestival.com or find DFF on social media, using the hashtag #DubaiFoodFest:
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/dubaifoodfest
About Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
The Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, Government of Dubai, was established in 1996 with the objective of positioning Dubai as a world-class tourism destination offering unique and enriching shopping experiences. DFRE is responsible for developing the festivals and retail sectors based on the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai to position Dubai as a year-round family tourism, leisure, shopping and events destination.
DFRE is a pioneer organizer of world class festivals and events, and annually organizes the internationally renowned Dubai Shopping Festival, the Dubai Summer Surprises, which is a festival aimed at promoting Dubai as a Family holiday destination during the summer, Dubai Comedy Festival, one of the biggest annual comedy events in Dubai that brings the world's local comedians in the city, Ramadan in Dubai, a campaign that includes unique cultural events during this important month in the Islamic calendar, showcases Emirati hospitality and traditions, and the Islamic values of giving and sharing, Eid in Dubai, which aims to promote Dubai as a destination for celebrations covering the Eid al Fitr and Eid Al Adha, Dubai Motor Festival, which promotes Dubai as the motoring capital of the region, Dubai Food Festival that focusses on the great gastronomy experience that Dubai offers, and Modhesh World, an in-door edutainment and entertainment park for the entire family that becomes operational every year during the summer months.
About Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the world’s leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing’s (DTCM) mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai to global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the Emirate.
DTCM is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s tourism sector; markets and promotes the Emirate’s commerce sector; and is responsible for the licencing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the DTCM portfolio include Dubai Convention and Events Bureau, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (formerly known as Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment).