Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca – Fact Sheet
Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca – Fact Sheet
· Intimate oceanview garden oasis in the heart of the city
· 186 luxurious accommodations, including 29 suites, most with balconies to enjoy the sea breeze
· 3 restaurants and lounges, including the signature Bleu, a modern indoor-outdoor Mediterranean concept
· State-of-the-art event spaces for conferences, business meetings, weddings and social occasions
· Resort-like features include a full-service spa, oversize pool and poolside lounge
A breath of fresh air in a busy metropolis, Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca is an oceanside oasis of luxury in the heart of Morocco’s largest city. Intimately scaled, it’s ideally located just 10 minutes from the city centre with full facilities for business travellers, and resort-like amenities for relaxing holidays with family and friends.
The all-new Foster + Partners-designed building spills down toward the sea, taking full advantage of endless blue skies, soothing ocean waves and spectacular sunset views. Guest rooms and suites are oriented to cool breezes and open views, with a resort-style pool oasis in the Hotel’s garden. A vibrant gathering place for locals as well as international visitors, Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca features three restaurants and bars, a lavish spa and expansive event spaces.
Located on the oceanfront, Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca is minutes away from the city’s business district, the landmark Hassan II Mosque and designer shopping. Within 30 minutes are some of the city’s top attractions, such as the Habous medina, major museums and more. Guests of Four Seasons can also tee up at one of ten world-class golf courses within an hour of the Hotel.
Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca, scheduled to open in late 2015, is the brand’s second in Morocco, joining sister property Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, less than three hours away by car.
Architects and Interior Designers
· Foster + Partners, architects
· GA Design, interior designers
· EDG, restaurant designers
Modern Moroccan elegance characterises the design, textures and colour palette of 157 ultra-spacious rooms and 29 suites, with windows and balconies taking full advantage of Atlantic views and fresh sea breezes.
· All rooms feature the new, fully customisable Four Seasons Bed, and, for the first time at a Four Seasons, Vrai toiletries by renowned French perfumer Fragonard
· The three-bedroom 329 square metre (4,220 square foot) Royal Suite features 180 degree floor-to-ceiling ocean views plus a private terrace with indoor-outdoor fireplace
Dining and Drinking
Executive Chef Thierry Papillier leads the international culinary team, including Executive Pastry Chef Thierry Metee. Three restaurants and bars include:
· Bleu – The Hotel’s signature restaurant and adjacent Bleu Bar will showcase a modern French brasserie menu of grilled seafood and meats inspired by the Mediterranean region; flowing layout and design features are inspired by ocean waves, with a unique oval-shaped open kitchen at the heart of the restaurant, as well as tempting ice displays of fresh seafood; outdoor seating is also available
· Mint – A welcoming lobby lounge with picture-perfect Atlantic views offering an all-day menu showcasing the best of Moroccan cuisine and international light fare
· Latitude 33 – A resort-style poolside bar and lounge named for the city’s geographic location, with a menu inspired by other countries on the 33rd parallel (opening Spring 2016)
Le Spa, Fitness and Pool
Casablanca’s most lavish spa haven will feature cedar and local stone textures, with argan oil-inspired gold accents glowing beneath perforated Moroccan lanterns. Spa Director Gaëlle Peiffer and her team will set a new standard in the city with cutting-edge therapies, pampering treatments and personalised service.
· 700 square metre (7,535 square foot) Le Spa with 10 treatment rooms, including two for couples; a menu of specially-designed spa experiences for kids and teens will also be offered
· Men’s and women’s relaxation lounges and change rooms, plus sensory showers and ice fountains, balneo hydrotherapy pool, steam rooms and saunas
· A 24/7 fitness centre for solo workouts or private classes in a 172 square metre (1,850 square foot) space
· A 149 square metre (1,604 square foot) resort-style pool and private cabanas nestled in an exotic garden setting next to pool lounge Latitude 33
Social Events and Business Meetings
1,150 square metres (12,400 square feet) of state-of-the-art event space accommodating up to 800 guests, including:
· The impressive 580 square metre (6,243 square foot) Atlantic Ballroom for up to 400 guests for dinners, with custom-made chandeliers with hundreds of clear crystal rods illuminating the space; the ballroom is also divisible for flexible conference and event options
· Seven additional rooms for board meetings and breakout sessions, including the Lighthouse Room with its own private terrace and views of the famed El Hank lighthouse
· Gastronomical experience created by Executive Chef Thierry Papillier
World-Renowned Four Seasons Services
· Expert multi-lingual team providing access to the city’s fashionable restaurants and shopping, as well as exploration of the country’s diverse culture and rich history
· 24-hour, full service business centre
· Exclusive Four Seasons airport and transportation services
· Twice-daily housekeeping and laundry services
· Round-the-clock in-room dining