HERTZ global sale offers up to 33 per CENT discount for CAR RENTAL
UAE customers enjoy car rental savings in 100 countries, six continents
Dubai, UAE, 2 September, 2012: Hertz has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale today, offering discounts of up to 33 per cent on international car rental in 100 countries.
The sale covers car rental in the USA, Europe, plus the UAE and other selected Middle East markets on bookings made from 3rd to 30th September for vehicles picked up by the end of the year.
The Hertz Global Sale is particularly good news for holiday makers looking to plan ahead for the upcoming Eid Al Adha holiday at the end of October 2012, with the discount providing the perfect option for a cost effective holiday.
UAE travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Traveller Miles with Hertz airline partners including Emirates Skywards and Etihad Guest.
Hertz has a wide variety of vehicles available in the Global Sale. As part of the promotion, many locations are offering discounts on the Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles available to reserve by specific make and model.
A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the Global Sale can be found on www.hertz.ae.
The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 per cent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent.
The special rates of the world’s largest general use car rental brand are available by quoting the Customer Discount Promotion (CDP) number 763130 when booking online at www.hertz.ae. Travel agents in the UAE can call the Hertz International Sales Office on +971 43166268 or email email@example.com.
Hertz Global Sale Terms and conditions
· Offer applies to online and phone reservations made during September 3rd to 30th, 2012 quoting CDP: 763130. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from September 3, 2012 to December 31, 2012 inclusive.
· Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability.
· Blackout periods may apply.
· This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
· Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates.
· Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions.
· The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organisations, Hertz affiliates or business partners.
· This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organisation or Hertz affiliate or business partner.
Hertz, the world’s largest general use car rental brand, operates from over 8,500 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz has a strong presence in the Middle East and Africa region, with 11 Hertz franchisees in the Middle East and 23 in Africa, and a total of 66 locations in the Middle East and 161 outlets in Africa, offering a wide range of car rental and leasing services. Hertz locations across the region offer customers the most modern fleet of vehicles in the market and guarantee quality, safety and reliability.
For more information about Hertz in the Middle East and Africa region, call Gina Costa, Commercial Director, Hertz Middle East and Africa on +971 56 144 3993.