HERTZ RINGS IN NEW YEAR WITH RETURN OF LARGEST ANNUAL WINTER SALE
Middle East travellers receive up to 33% discount on all car rentals in more than 100 countries worldwide
Dubai, UAE, 29 December, 2012: Hertz will enter the New Year with the return of the largest annual Hertz winter sale, offering Middle East customers a discount of up to 33% on car rentals covering locations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Whether travellers are looking for an alpine getaway in Europe, or opting to cruise the Great Ocean Road along the south east coast of Australia, their car rental rates will be slashed by up to 33% for vehicles booked from now until 31 January 2013, to be picked up any time between 2 January and 30 June next year.
The Hertz winter sale provides the perfect opportunity for Middle East holiday makers looking to plan ahead for their vacations in the first half of 2013, with the discount providing the ideal option for a cost effective holiday.
Travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Flyer Miles from Hertz global airline partners, including Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Gulf Air FalconFlyer, Saudi Alfursan, and Turkish Airways Miles&Smiles.
The world’s largest car rental brand has a wide variety of vehicles available in the winter sale headed by the Hertz Prestige Collection, offering an impressive selection of luxury cars including Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche. The eco friendly customer can also choose from a range of hybrid and electric vehicles on offer from the Hertz Green Collection.
A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the Global Sale can be found on www.hertz.com.
The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 per cent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent. Discounts on domestic rentals are only available to customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa. All discounts are subject to availability.
The special rates of the world’s largest general use car rental brand are available by quoting the Customer Discount Promotion (CDP) number 766960 when booking online at www.hertz.com, through local call centres or through a travel agent.
Terms and conditions
· Offer applies to online and phone reservations made from 24th December 2012 to 31st January 2013 quoting CDP: 766960. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from January 2, 2013 to June 30, 2013 inclusive.
· Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
· Blackout periods may apply
· This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions
· Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
· Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
· The Hertz Winter Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
· This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner.
Hertz, the world’s largest general use car rental brand, operates from more than 8,650 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz has a strong presence in the Middle East and Africa region, with 11 Hertz franchisees in the Middle East and 23 in Africa, and a total of 66 locations in the Middle East and 161 outlets in Africa, offering a wide range of car rental and leasing services. Hertz locations across the region offer customers the most modern fleet of vehicles in the market and guarantee quality, safety and reliability.