Hilton HHonors Announces The Great Getaway Promotion
Guests Can Save up to 40 Percent on Hotel Rooms
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - May 18, 2011: Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct hotel brands, announced its latest global promotion today – The Great Getaway. Guests can save up to 40 percent on stays between May 27 and September 5, 2011, at any of the participating hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
“The Great Getaway promotion provides travelers the incentive they need to turn a daydream into a vacation,” said Jeff Diskin, senior vice president, global customer marketing, Hilton Worldwide. “With properties around the globe, Hilton HHonors gives guests thousands of ways to get away from the every day and experience a world of possibilities.”
A selection of participating hotels and destinations includes:
· London Syon Park – Part of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, this magnificent property sits at the edge of the 200-acre Syon House estate, a pastoral English setting that has served as the country home of the Duke of Northumberland for more than 400 years.
· Conrad Istanbul – Based in the center of Istanbul, this property is adjacent to Yildiz Palace and offers stunning views of the city, including the banks of the Asian side and the Bosphorus Strait.
· DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur – Rising high from within Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle district in the heart of Malaysia's capital city, this property hotel is 10 minutes from iconic tourist and shopping sites.
· Hilton Barbados – This property sits on the lush tropical peninsula of Needham's Point near Bridgetown Barbados, with amenities tailored for couples, families and business travelers alike.
· Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach – Located in Carlsbad, Calif., this family –friendly property is a popular destination for those interested in visiting nearby Flower Fields of Carlsbad, Legoland California and Sealife Aquarium.
To take advantage of the Hilton HHonors Great Getaway promotion, visit HHonors.com/TheGreatGetaway. Travelers looking to make their getaway must book their reservations between May 13 and August, 22, 2011, and stays must be completed between May 27 and September 5, 2011. Discounts vary by hotel brand. For more information or to become a Hilton HHonors member, visit HHonors.com.
For full terms and conditions, visit HHonors.com/TheGreatGetaway.
- ### -
About Hilton HHonors
Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s ten distinct hotel brands, honors its 28 million members by allowing them to turn earned points into experiences worth sharing. In addition to redeeming HHonors points for complimentary hotel stays, HHonors members can use points to purchase unique experience rewards, merchandise and vacation packages, make charitable contributions, and more. HHonors is also the only guest-loyalty program to offer ‘Points & Miles’ and ‘No Blackout Dates’ at more than 3,700 hotels worldwide, including participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. Membership in HHonors is free, and travelers may enroll online by visiting HiltonHHonors.com.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 92 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,700 hotels and 610,000 rooms in 82 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. For more information about the company, visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.