INAUGURATING THE MAKAN-SAN BRUNCH
Sushi & Peppercrab Restaurant have paired up to launch the newest Friday brunch in town! Launching Friday 4th of September, 2015.
DUBAI (August 6, 2015) – Grand Hyatt Dubai will be launching the “Makan-San brunch” on Friday the 4th of September at Peppercrab & Sushi restaurants in Grand Hyatt Dubai. Chef Yapp and Chef Ryo have teamed to make a powerful new brunch offering, combining the best of South East Asian and Japanese cuisine. Items include fresh oysters, Singapore duck, assorted sushi & sashimi as well as gado-gado, laksa noodle and popiah live stations which sit alongside the unlimited servings of the famous chilli mud crab!
- Every Friday from 12:30PM to 4:00PM starting September 4th, 2015.
- AED249 per person including soft drinks
- AED349 per person including free flowing bubbles and grapes as well as hops from Japan and Singapore and the” Peppercrab Sling”, a drink entered into a worldwide competition and making it to the top 20!
- AED100 per child aged between six and 12 including soft drinks. Children below six dine for free.
- Seating is in Peppercrab restaurant with seating capacity for 100 guests indoors and 35 outdoors, weather permitting. The food stations will run across Peppercrab and Sushi Restaurants.
About Grand Hyatt
Grand Hyatt features large-scale, distinctive hotels in major gateway cities and resort destinations. With presence around the world and critical mass in Asia, Grand Hyatt hotels provide sophisticated global business and leisure travellers with upscale accommodation. Signature elements of the Grand Hyatt brand include dramatic architecture; innovative dining options; state-of-the-art technology; spa and fitness centres; and comprehensive business and meeting facilities appropriate for corporate meetings and social gatherings of all sizes.