Jumeirah and Careem offer Gulf residents a complimentary chauffeur ride to the mall this summer
Gulf residents enjoy a complimentary chauffer driven ride to the mall with Careem and 10% room discount on Jumeirah hotels
Dubai, 13 July 2015: Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company, and member of Dubai Holding, is offering Gulf residents 10% off Best Available Rate and a complimentary chauffeur ride to one of Dubai’s shopping malls this summer with their partners, Careem, the Middle East and North Africa’s leading app for booking private cars.
The offer is in conjunction with Dubai Tourism which is working to drive more consumers into Dubai to experience the region’s best shopping malls during the summer.
Rates start from AED 495 and guests can enjoy a complimentary chauffeur ride to the nearest shopping mall once during their stay. On check-in, guests receive a complimentary voucher for Careem and can either book the complimentary service via the Careem app or visit the concierge desk for assistance with the booking.
Guests staying at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf and Jumeirah Zabeel Saray can enjoy a complimentary ride to Mall of the Emirates. Guests staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers or Jumeirah Creekside Hotel can enjoy a complimentary Careem ride to Dubai Mall. This exclusive package also includes a host of complimentary benefits including private beach access, buffet breakfast, access to kids’ clubs, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and complimentary wi-fi. In addition, all Sirius members can collect Double Sirius Points.
- This offer is valid for guests from the GCC from 7 June – 30 September 2015 (includes Ramadan).
- Offer valid for new bookings only; subject to availability.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Rates are payable in local currency, subject to local taxes, service charge and the Tourism Dirham.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking.
- This offer is only available to residents of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
- To validate your residency, valid ID card or passport must be presented upon check-in, otherwise best available rate applies.
- Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Complimentary ride valid for drop off to Mall of the Emirates or Dubai Mall only
- Capacity per vehicle is upto 4-6 persons.
- Voucher can only be redeemed once. Each journey can only be booked prior to travel and cannot be cancelled or rescheduled
- One voucher allocated per room/per stay and redeemed per trip.
- Any other rides with Careem will be charged at standard rates.
- Guests must book chauffer cars during their stay only
- Vouchers lost or damaged cannot be replaced
- Cars waiting time will be five minutes
- All queries related to bookings, queries, complaints should be directed to Careem’s 24hour support service team
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca (Spain) and Rome in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTMwith properties in London and Dubai; the new contemporary lifestyle hotel brand VenuTM; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury and lifestyle hotels in China, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Mauritius, Morocco, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
Careem is a ground transportation technology company, which makes ordering chauffeur-driven cars reliable, safe, convenient, and affordable. Its customers can order a chauffeur-driven car on careem.com or through Careem’s mobile apps; track their rides in real-time; pay with credit cards and access receipts online. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in and has offices across 17 cities in MENA: Abu Dhabi, Amman Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Dhahran, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Dammam, Karachi, Kuwait, Khobar, Lahore, Manama, Rabat and Riyadh.