LE BRISTOL PARIS UNVEILS CAFÉ ANTONIA
LE BRISTOL PARIS UNVEILS CAFÉ ANTONIA
Greatly inspired by the spirit of Marie Antoinette, the muse of this beautiful restaurant, Café Antonia combines the serenity and elegance of a truly Parisian lifestyle. From her portrait-- part of the Bristol's private collection-- the young queen – nicknamed Antonia by her mother, Maria Theresa of Austria – seems to watch placidly over her guests with timeless benevolence.
Inspired by the harmonious interplay of fabrics, volumes, precious objects and furnishings, each piece at Café Antonia was carefully conceived to perpetuate a history that embodies the spirit of a "Maison à la Française" synonymous with Le Bristol Paris.
The great houses were called on to contribute their expertise and excellence in the creation of this atmosphere: Pierre Frey, Lelièvre and Etro for the sumptuous fabrics and pillows which invite indolence; Vaughan and the Galerie des Lampes for the sconces and reading lights that so singularly enhance this serene ambience.
While the Louis XV and Louis XVI-style furniture conveys the expertise of Maison Taillardat, which also designed the superb counter and custom seating.
Ideal for a tasteful rendezvous, Café Antonia’s warm colors, oak floors, mural by Maison Frey and 1920s fashion sketches attributed to Charles Gesmar, compose a warm and intimate atmosphere that appeals to everyone. Whether Middle East travelers are looking for a chic meeting venue while in the city or to be seen at the most exclusive settings over afternoon tea or simply taking a break between shopping, the outlet has something for everyone.
Cafe Antonia's menu, executed by Michelin-starred chef Eric Frechon with the utmost refinement and precision, offers a masterful balance between light and creative dishes from the land and sea to create an authentic gastronomy that is both classic and contemporary.
To start the day full of energy, our Healthy Breakfast unites health- conscious travelers. Those who prefer a gentle awakening can choose a more traditional breakfast or our Japanese version, accompanied by green tea.
Chef Frechon’s fresh fruit juices are precisely what's needed to help you feel your best. Looking for vitality? Indulge in a Boost, a delicious cocktail of kiwi, celery, beetroot, green apple, ginger and orange. Need to get back in shape for the beautiful days ahead? Our Détox is just the thing, with silhouette-enhancing pineapple, white grape juice, cucumber, green apple, ginger and lime. For those needing a delicious break, the Bien-être is perfect for discovering the delights of passion fruit, orange, kiwi, carrot, fennel and ginger.
Middle East travelers also looking for a little indulgence while in the mecca for pastries can experience a special treat at Café Antonia. Inspired to create an iconic delight in the image of its muse, Le Bristol’s pastry chef Laurent Jeannin created the exceptional “Antonia” which highlights the original marriage of white chocolate and pink grapefruit enhanced with a biscuit infused with bourbon vanilla and ginger.
With the opening of Café Antonia-- an exclusive haven that reinterprets the art of hospitality around our timeless values-- Le Bristol Paris completes a renovation that started in 2010 and continues to host a cosmopolitan clientele, mingling artists and gallerists, fashion and media celebrities, and businesspeople.
Le Bristol Paris
112 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré - 75008 Paris
Tel.: +33 1 53 43 43 42 – email@example.com
ABOUT OETKER COLLECTION
Oetker Collection is one of the most inspiring selections of masterpiece hotels in the world. The name ‘masterpiece hotels’ includes a pledge; a commitment to provide service of the highest quality, every hour of every day. The pearl as a symbol combines singularity, beauty and quality. The individual pearls bind together to form a unique string of pearls.
Each property is one-of-a-kind, reflecting the unique European heritage and sharing the highest levels of service internationally with exceptional and historic architecture & interiors combining with great attention to detail.
Oetker Collection embraces ten luxury hotels:
· L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps.
· Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel, amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
· Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
· Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic chateau of excellence nestled in the heart of Provence, boasting breathtaking views over the Mediterranean coastline.
· Eden Rock – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches, and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
· Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna, and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the Planet.
· Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the centre of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
· The Lanesborough London – classically British service in a remarkably refined and charming grand residence.
· Palais Namaskar – a peaceful oasis with contemporary and sophisticated design set in the Palmeraie, the most exclusive residential area in Marrakech.
· Palácio Tangará – with an exceptional location in the heart of a Tropical park, Palácio Tangará São Paulo will open its doors in the Spring 2017.
More information: www.oetkercollection.com